Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

Vineetha

[COLOR=0000FF]   Nordstrom has seemingly been late to the party with new collections.  They were the last to get the most recent Tom Ford release too![/COLOR]
True!! I think BG will have them out first. They were pretty quick with most of the recent collections!!

Rebellefleur

Nordstrom has seemingly been late to the party with new collections. They were the last to get the most recent Tom Ford release too!

awe i guess that gives me time then to see if the nordies that just opened in my city even carries this brand :) then i can swatch it in person lol

purplerinne

I bought Bitch Perfect and it needed to be PERFECT...but it wasn't...dont' think i'll be keeping it although the name is freakin awesome lol

Rebellefleur

I was just there the other day. From what I could tell, they don't sell the brand. Beautylish carries charlotte tilbury, and they deliver to canada.
sweeet! thanks! and its free shipping on orders above $75 woot! so that gives me an excuse to purchase something else as well..like a blush or something....
girlhaha.gif

Bronwyn

sweeet! thanks! and its free shipping on orders above $75 woot! so that gives me an excuse to purchase something else as well..like a blush or something....
girlhaha.gif
No probs! Also 20 usd off your order of 100 usd. I'm using it as an excuse to check out chikuhodo brushes :D

Rebellefleur

No probs! Also 20 usd off your order of 100 usd. I'm using it as an excuse to check out chikuhodo brushes :D
Nice! haha I saw that, I was trying to avoid spending another $100 but... hey thats a good excuse :) They have inglot too !?! :O Where have I been ?! lol
are you waiting on the fallen angel palette as well?

Bronwyn

Nice! haha I saw that, I was trying to avoid spending another $100 but... hey thats a good excuse :) They have inglot too !?! :O Where have I been ?! lol
are you waiting on the fallen angel palette as well?
They do have inglot, but inglot doesn't deliver to canada unfortunately :( Yeah, that's the one I'm waiting for. I've heard the formula is similar to tom ford's nude dip, so I figured this formula would make it more worth the price.

Rebellefleur

They do have inglot, but inglot doesn't deliver to canada unfortunately :( Yeah, that's the one I'm waiting for. I've heard the formula is similar to tom ford's nude dip, so I figured this formula would make it more worth the price.
awe ): I may try some sugarpill stuff then.
haha Ive actually considered a trip to montreal to actually go to an inglot store =P
awesome! I havent tried TF stuff yet.. I notice the colors are similar to the dior bonne etoile quint that Im inlove with lol

Bronwyn

awe ): I may try some sugarpill stuff then.
haha Ive actually considered a trip to montreal to actually go to an inglot store =P
awesome! I havent tried TF stuff yet.. I notice the colors are similar to the dior bonne etoile quint that Im inlove with lol
Yeah, unless you live in a big city, canada is not very accessible in terms of more high end makeup. Tbh when I checked out some tf stuff when I was in van, I wasn't that impressed, but I do think that special wet to dry formula on their le stuff is quite lovely. lol nice always good to find dupes

Rebellefleur

Yeah, unless you live in a big city, canada is not very accessible in terms of more high end makeup. Tbh when I checked out some tf stuff when I was in van, I wasn't that impressed, but I do think that special wet to dry formula on their le stuff is quite lovely. lol nice always good to find dupes
They probably have TF at my holts I just never go there haha I definitely prefer murale or sephora for the rewards vs getting stuff at holts. I havent been to nordstrom yet.. it just opened in my city and Im very curious to see what kind of makeup brands they carry.. I really hope they have Charlotte Tilbury but most likely they probably wont unless theyre up to par with the american nordstrom.

Bronwyn

They probably have TF at my holts I just never go there haha I definitely prefer murale or sephora for the rewards vs getting stuff at holts. I havent been to nordstrom yet.. it just opened in my city and Im very curious to see what kind of makeup brands they carry.. I really hope they have Charlotte Tilbury but most likely they probably wont unless theyre up to par with the american nordstrom.
lols yeah my holt's is a ferry away but what I was more impressed by was the selection at the bay. They had Shu Uemura and Giorgio Armani and all these other nice brands. My bay seems pathetic in comparison. Oh that's cool! Van has a nordstrom in construction currently. I'd love to have one cause the shipping and customs fees to canada are ridiculous. Yeah, I doubt they would. It sucks because even though beautylish is great, it's a risk buying anything from reviews only. And often products I assume are good are mostly due to hype vs quality.

Rebellefleur

lols yeah my holt's is a ferry away but what I was more impressed by was the selection at the bay. They had Shu Uemura and Giorgio Armani and all these other nice brands. My bay seems pathetic in comparison. Oh that's cool! Van has a nordstrom in construction currently. I'd love to have one cause the shipping and customs fees to canada are ridiculous. Yeah, I doubt they would. It sucks because even though beautylish is great, it's a risk buying anything from reviews only. And often products I assume are good are mostly due to hype vs quality.
haha mines a train ride away.. only cause I dont like paying for parking in downtown. ]=
Wow! I think the bay near me has Shu & a becca counter that just opened. they renovated the whole beauty section and added a bunch of brands :)
awe I assumed now that we have nordstrom in canada that there would be no custom fees and reasonable shipping to canada from their website =\ lame.
yeah for sure. this line got me on the packaging haha I really hope I use/enjoy the products though.

Bronwyn

haha mines a train ride away.. only cause I dont like paying for parking in downtown. ]=
Wow! I think the bay near me has Shu & a becca counter that just opened. they renovated the whole beauty section and added a bunch of brands :)
awe I assumed now that we have nordstrom in canada that there would be no custom fees and reasonable shipping to canada from their website =\ lame.
yeah for sure. this line got me on the packaging haha I really hope I use/enjoy the products though.
lucky lol parking is pricey.I just got a couple things from Shu and the stuff is just so damn buttery I cannot even... Ooh becca is nice too. Yeah, you'd think so, but that would be logical. Yeah, I love rose gold even tho it's very trendy right now. Also bergundy too. The stars on the fallen angel palette are amazing and I love that name because of supernatural lol I think you will most likely

Rebellefleur

lucky lol parking is pricey.I just got a couple things from Shu and the stuff is just so damn buttery I cannot even... Ooh becca is nice too. Yeah, you'd think so, but that would be logical. Yeah, I love rose gold even tho it's very trendy right now. Also bergundy too. The stars on the fallen angel palette are amazing and I love that name because of supernatural lol I think you will most likely
Nice ! I Swatched some shadows from them and the pigmentation was beautiful. I didnt buy anything though lol. Or they should have a canadian based nordstrom website.. like mac & have free shipping with a certain spend.. but then again mac is canadian. Ohh yes ! the rose gold + the stars suckered me in.. and the colors on their quads are so pretty! haha cute names are always a plus :)

Vineetha

Confession Lipstick & Fallen Angel Palette Swatches!!!!

http://www.expatmakeupaddict.com/2014/11/charlotte-tilbury-holiday-2014-my-picks.html

Latest posts