Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

Medgal07

Confession Lipstick & Fallen Angel Palette Swatches!!!!

http://www.expatmakeupaddict.com/2014/11/charlotte-tilbury-holiday-2014-my-picks.html
Saw this thanks to our resident SE! You know who you are! Eye-look she constructed is not too unlike the outcome I got w/my Chanel Nuit D’ Orient Palette

charismafulltv

[COLOR=0000FF]  Saw this thanks to our resident SE! You know who you are!   Eye-look she constructed is not too unlike the outcome I got w/my Chanel Nuit D’ Orient Palette[/COLOR]
Meddy, pls describe the effect of the white balls on you? Do you use it as a highlighter?

Vineetha

Yes, quite a few of us have! Will keep you posted.
Right?
sigh.gif

Agreed!!! the look is really close to the reve d'orient outcome!!

Bronwyn

Nice ! I Swatched some shadows from them and the pigmentation was beautiful. I didnt buy anything though lol. Or they should have a canadian based nordstrom website.. like mac & have free shipping with a certain spend.. but then again mac is canadian. Ohh yes ! the rose gold + the stars suckered me in.. and the colors on their quads are so pretty! haha cute names are always a plus :)
Yeah, I was so impressed by them. There is a canadian shu site which is good. Yeah, free shipping should be there if you spend like 75. Yeah the names are fun, I like the sound of vintage vamp

sarabeautime

I just touched Fallen Angel yesterday,

it is like buttah!!

eyelove.gif

I have to yet try it on the eyes, but this one has the potential to be the favorite quad of holiday season.

Haven

Now that I know that there is no pop shade (a formula which I hate with a passion) in this palette it has regained a spot on my to purchase list. I don't know about the rest of the collection though.

I am interested in trying one of her mattes ls.

Medgal07

I just touched Fallen Angel yesterday,

it is like buttah!!

eyelove.gif

I have to yet try it on the eyes, but this one has the potential to be the favorite quad of holiday season.
yahoo.gif
I have been drooling over and stalking for this palette for weeks now. I'm so glad to hear that "it is like buttah" because I really want that buttah!!!

Medgal07

Now that I know that there is no pop shade (a formula which I hate with a passion) in this palette it has regained a spot on my to purchase list. I don't know about the rest of the collection though.

I am interested in trying one of her mattes ls.
I've only gotten a few items from the brand---Hepburn Honey lipstick, The Film Star Bronze & Glow, Face Sculpt & Highlight and the Wonderglow Beauty Flash Primer.
I thought this e/s palette would be a good starting point for checking out the eyeshadow.

Medgal07

Meddy, pls describe the effect of the white balls on you? Do you use it as a highlighter?
Oh I missed this post Charisma. Sorry about that. I happen to be wearing Météorites Perles, Blanc De Perle 00 today. I wear it as an overall face powder over my
setting powder and it produces an amazing flawless finish. I swirl a large fluffy black bristled brush briskly over the balls to assure I have enough powder on the brush
because I only do this one time. It's easier to see the white powder on the black brush, thus giving me an idea of how much product I've picked up. Otherwise I would risk
putting too much on and discoloring the balls w/my other makeup. That would be sheer blasphemy!!

charismafulltv

[COLOR=0000FF]   Oh I missed this post Charisma.  Sorry about that.  I happen to be bearing Météorites Perles, Blanc De Perle 00 today.  I wear it as an overall face powder over my[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   setting powder and it produces [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]an amazing  flawless finish.  I swirl a large fluffy[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]black[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]bristled brush briskly over the balls to assure I have enough powder on the brush[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   because I only do this one time.  It's easier to see the white [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]powder on the black brush, thus giving me an idea of how much product I've picked up. Otherwise I would risk[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   putting too much on and discoloring the balls w/my other makeup.  That would be [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]sheer blasphemy!![/COLOR]
Thanks for this Meddy! I can't wait to receive my orders.