Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

Medgal07

I don't, just have read a lot about it.
I would possibly give it a go if I were in need of that type of brush
sigh.gif

bunnypoet

Some of the people's blogs I've read that focus on high end brushes, have said the brushes aren't the softest ever, and the handles aren't the best either, but the powder and sculpt one is much loved for it's actual performance of application and blending.
This is the perfect description of the brush IMO. The quality is not the best, but the size and shape make it perfect for contouring and/or highlighting. It is a bit pointed at the end and the head is medium size for brushes of this type. So it fits really well in the cheekbone hollows and on the high planes of the cheeks. I bought it as a set with the bronzer & highlighter palette when Nordstrom first launched the line. Sometimes the lesser quality brushes perform better for me because the hairs are not as soft, so I don't have a dark racing stripe under the cheekbones from too much product being grabbed.

Bronwyn

This is the perfect description of the brush IMO. The quality is not the best, but the size and shape make it perfect for contouring and/or highlighting. It is a bit pointed at the end and the head is medium size for brushes of this type. So it fits really well in the cheekbone hollows and on the high planes of the cheeks. I bought it as a set with the bronzer & highlighter palette when Nordstrom first launched the line. Sometimes the lesser quality brushes perform better for me because the hairs are not as soft, so I don't have a dark racing stripe under the cheekbones from too much product being grabbed.
Softness is important for me, but performance even more so. There's a lot of soft brushes out there that just move product around, and don't diffuse or blend. It looks so effortless on the people I've seen do demos using it.

Medgal07

yahoo.gif
Weather conditions permitting, my Fallen Angel palette is scheduled for delivery on Friday, which is perfect!!!

Bronwyn

I'm simultaneously impatient yet also sad at the thought of my parcel actually arriving because the wait itself is sort of exciting and I've worked myself up way too much in terms of expectations.

Sabrunka

My package arrived! And my mom accepted it for me. Im at school, then a football game until late this evening so I won't see my goodies for a while!

charismafulltv

I called their customer service and I end up with voicemail. So I sent them an email. I probably will just order from Nordstrom or beautylish next time.

NYCBeautyJunkie

Did some quick swatching at work and the palette is GORGEOUS. I was afraid the lighter colors would get lost on my dark skin, but they're really beautiful. And the bronze? Perhaps one of my new favorite eye shadow colors. I'm in awe.

charismafulltv

After contacting Customer service, she sent me a tracking email. I should get it Wednesday. There's severe weather conditions stated too. I hope I received it intact not depotted.

Bronwyn

Mine is supposed to come tomorrow, but from looking at my tracking email, it could get here today.

nanluvsbutee

Did you order ICL?
The shipping info on the site doesn't indicate the carrier. The shipping notice usually IDs the carrier based on the mode you select---free ground, 2 da air, etc..
I've been out of the loop, as well -- I see the entire Fallen Angel/Model look set on Nordstrom's site -- are they not getting the palette in by itself, I wonder? Not sure if I should order the palette only from the CT site, or wait and see what's happening with Nordies?!

Anitavino

I received my order FedEx from Beautylish at 10:30 this morning no signature required. Fallen Angel is very pretty swatched it looks pretty will give it a whirl tomorrow. I also ordered the holiday beauty bag..sorry to say...it's a piece of junk!!! So disappointed in that, it's totally going back.