Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

Bronwyn

So I'm still really stoked, but there is a slight letdown with the ct quad. It contains .10 oz and the regular ct quads contain .18 oz. That's a significant difference, and yes the formula is really special, but you shouldn't charge more for less product. I have never bought an eyeshadow palette in this price bracket, so I think that's part of my annoyance.

allthingsglam

0441a3c0_image.jpeg
anybody have the lip lacquer Bardot Beige if so how are u liking it I'm checking my list checking it twice and deciding on what I'm going to order this one looks like a sure bet

Icecaramellatte

It's Amazing! I ordered from Beautylish on Friday at 4:47 my time and 7:47 their time and delivery was estimated for Wednesday but when I got tracking, it said it would come Tuesday. Well I have my package. Total surprise. The eyeshadow palette does look small but I'm sure it will be fine. I was really just comparing it to Tom Ford. I didn't realize it was smaller than the other CT quads. I haven't tried anything yet but I didn't notice until now that the gloss is called LSD. I thought something was up with the name Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds. I should have known. I like the makeup bag. It has Rose Gold lips on it. I love Rose Gold. Is it worth the price? No but I don't expect much with the makeup company cosmetic bags. I will say that the Mac Rhianna Rose Gold bag was very nice. That may be the only one that exceeded my expectations. I just buy them if I think they are cute. I really don't need any makeup bags. Oh off to play with my stuff. And I must say it. . . Beautylish Rocks!

Medgal07

I received my order FedEx from Beautylish at 10:30 this morning no signature required. Fallen Angel is very pretty swatched it looks pretty will give it a whirl tomorrow. I also ordered the holiday beauty bag..sorry to say...it's a piece of junk!!! So disappointed in that, it's totally going back.
Glad you like the palette, and sorry the bag was "a piece of junk."

Medgal07

So I'm still really stoked, but there is a slight letdown with the ct quad. It contains .10 oz and the regular ct quads contain .18 oz. That's a significant difference, and yes the formula is really special, but you shouldn't charge more for less product. I have never bought an eyeshadow palette in this price bracket, so I think that's part of my annoyance.
I hear you Bronwyn---embossed stars must be costly!!!
girlhaha.gif

Medgal07

@Medgal07 yes but I was available to sign for it when Fedex stopped by though anyway
Thanks. I was curious. Mine is scheduled to arrive Friday. I'll be at home but some of these drivers are known not to make an effort---if they don't see a car in the driveway
they just assume no one is at home. I'll just avoid putting my car in the garage.

Medgal07

anybody have the lip lacquer Bardot Beige if so how are u liking it I'm checking my list checking it twice and deciding on what I'm going to order this one looks like a sure bet
It does look nice Glammy but I didn't purchase it---I love YSL's glossy stain in Beige Peau #40. It's my HG gloss for my beigy nudes. It's so amazing!

Bronwyn

I hear you Bronwyn---embossed stars must be costly!!!
girlhaha.gif
Yeah, I did order from beautylish. I do wish they used a bit more than just some bubble wrap and tissue paper in a cardboard box in a bubblewrap type packaging. It protected everything, but didn't feel quite as luxurious. The sticker, and hand written note was cute. Totally! also, they don't say on the site what it weighs which feels a bit disingenuous. Still, I'm excited I got my quad and two chikuhodo brushes. I'm a lucky girl.

Sabrunka

I got my shadow palette and lipstick!! Love both! The lipstick is very nude on me, looks quite different than penelope pink and bitch perfect. Ill compare all three tomorrow eve or wednesday. The palette is also fab! Eyeshadows are a fantastic texture, I love it! Will wear it tomorrow! Love beautylish and their packaging!

Medgal07

Yeah, I did order from beautylish. I do wish they used a bit more than just some bubble wrap and tissue paper in a cardboard box in a bubblewrap type packaging. It protected everything, but didn't feel quite as luxurious. The sticker, and hand written note was cute. Totally! also, they don't say on the site what it weighs which feels a bit disingenuous. Still, I'm excited I got my quad and two chikuhodo brushes. I'm a lucky girl.
Awesome Bronwyn! Enjoy!!

Medgal07

I got my shadow palette and lipstick!! Love both! The lipstick is very nude on me, looks quite different than penelope pink and bitch perfect. Ill compare all three tomorrow eve or wednesday. The palette is also fab! Eyeshadows are a fantastic texture, I love it! Will wear it tomorrow! Love beautylish and their packaging!
That's great! I'm glad you love the goods!!!! ENJOY!!

Rebellefleur

yay! I placed my first beautylish order!
I got the fallen angel palette, ecstasy blush and a sugarpill pigment :)
yay for free shipping but boo to import fees ):