Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

itskathleeeen

Just received my Palette!!!
eyelove.gif

This looks beautiful! It reminds me of the Dior quint in Bonne Etoile with the star designs! Is this available at Nordstrom?

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I have the feeling that you over apply a rule which is meant for people who try to promote their websites. Obviously I am not one of those but if you think I am, I don't think I will post here anymore. I have posted the link because it was asked!!!
Your post got flagged, that's why I came to the thread and removed the link.
We really appreciate you sharing your pics with us, but for as long as I can remember it is the rule that one can't post links to their own sites, blogs, YouTube etc in their posts, I don't know of any exception. I'm sorry if you feel that is a personal attack.

sarabeautime

Your post got flagged, that's why I came to the thread and removed the link. We really appreciate you sharing your pics with us, but for as long as I can remember it is the rule that one can't post links to their own sites, blogs, YouTube etc in their posts, I don't know of any exception. I'm sorry if you feel that is a personal attack.
I don't feel that it is a personal attack. I don't understand the rule and what has changed. If the system automatically can flag posts, it can remove the links automatically too. Why do we need moderators do it? I believe flag means "hey moderator, go check out if there is a website promotion." Do you have to remove each link which is flagged? Aren't you supposed to consider the situation?

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
If the system automatically can flag posts, it can remove the links automatically too. Why do we need moderators do it? I believe flag means "hey moderator, go check out if there is a website promotion." Do you have to remove each link which is flagged? Aren't you supposed to consider the situation?
It got flagged by a member, not the system. No, the system can't remove links, it has to be done manually.
As I mentioned before, there are no exceptions, all blog links are removed when I see them or they get reported. Same rules for everyone.

charismafulltv

It got flagged by a member, not the system. No, the system can't remove links, it has to be done manually. As I mentioned before, there are no exceptions, all blog links are removed when I see them or they get reported. Same rules for everyone. 
This rule has been imposed since I've started to become a member here. You can't post your direct link but if someone asks you, you can tell them that you have your link in your signature or they are smart enough to search it on your site or even Google it. I hope we can put this situation to rest and let's get back to talking about makeup

awickedshape

[@]sarabeautime[/@], I hope you don’t really leave us :-( As [@]charismafulltv[/@] posted, that's how I've seen people do it.

charismafulltv

[COLOR=0000FF]So, so pretty Vee.  I can't wait to get mine.  They changed my delivery date from Friday, to tomorrow.  I'm not feeling too optimistic because of the snowy weather forecast.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  ENJOY it!!!!![/COLOR]
Yeah our weather will be crappy tomorrow at noon

Medgal07

Sara, thanks for the amazing swatches, reviews and comparison between CT Fallen Angel and Chanel Reve D' Orient palettes. The differences are such that I'm now
ok with having purchased both----totally can't wait for FA to arrive.

charismafulltv

[COLOR=0000FF] Did your FA palette arrive C?[/COLOR]
Thankfully I received today instead of tomorrow. Love it! It's women of color friendly. I'll wear it to work this weekend. I've used my Chanel Reve last weekend and I was able to come up with 2 looks on it.

fashiong1rl

i placed an order for the confession lipstick and the lucy in the sky with diamonds lipgloss on charlotte's website and i just got an e-mail that the lipstick is sold out, even though it's still available to add to cart. has anyone else had this problem? fyi, i contacted nordstrom and they said that they're supposed to get the holiday collection in the beginning of december. i know the mini lipstick set and the beauty box is up now though.

charismafulltv

i placed an order for the confession lipstick and the lucy in the sky with diamonds lipgloss on charlotte's website and i just got an e-mail that the lipstick is sold out, even though it's still available to add to cart. has anyone else had this problem? fyi, i contacted nordstrom and they said that they're supposed to get the holiday collection in the beginning of december. i know the mini lipstick set and the beauty box is up now though.
When I contacted CS yesterday she said their website is having issues.

Medgal07

Thankfully I received today instead of tomorrow. Love it! It's women of color friendly. I'll wear it to work this weekend. I've used my Chanel Reve last weekend and I was able to come up with 2 looks on it.
Oh that's good. I'm not holding out too much promise that mine will arrive tomorrow, the revised delivery date because of the weather. It's already very cloudy and the
temp dropped 6 degrees within the last hour or so.

I definitely think we'll get a lot of use out of both palettes.