Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

Medgal07

yay! I placed my first beautylish order!
I got the fallen angel palette, ecstasy blush and a sugarpill pigment :)
yay for free shipping but boo to import fees ):
Yay to another FA palette lover & purchaser!!! I'm glad your experience was a good one!

Medgal07

I have a question for team Fallen Angel palette-----do any of you also have the Chanel Nuit D’ Orient Palette, which is very similar to the Fallen Angel palette.
If so, have you drawn any comparisons? I'm looking forward to comparing my Nuit D’ Orient Palette with my Fallen Angel palette when it arrives.

hitchcockblonde

I have a question for team Fallen Angel palette-----do any of you also have the Chanel Nuit D’ Orient Palette, which is very similar to the Fallen Angel palette.
If so, have you drawn any comparisons? I'm looking forward to comparing my Nuit D’ Orient Palette with my Fallen Angel palette when it arrives.
I think @sarabeautime posted a comparison on her blog. Unfortunately I didn't get the Chanel one but my Fallen Angel should be here today!

Vineetha

Just received my Palette!!!
eyelove.gif

sarabeautime

No, it's not new :) It has been like that for as long as I know. 
I have the feeling that you over apply a rule which is meant for people who try to promote their websites. Obviously I am not one of those but if you think I am, I don't think I will post here anymore. I have posted the link because it was asked!!!