Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

MissElle12

I think just on Charlotte Tilbury's US website. Initially when I looked, RCR was only available as part of a duo. Just checked it now and it's there as a standalone. Anyway, I'm going to try and wait a bit - delay of gratification and all. We'll see how long I can hold out.
I was too impatient and ordered from Net a Porter UK a couple months ago

Medgal07

I think just on Charlotte Tilbury's US website. Initially when I looked, RCR was only available as part of a duo. Just checked it now and it's there as a standalone. Anyway, I'm going to try and wait a bit - delay of gratification and all. We'll see how long I can hold out.
lmao.gif
Good luck with that Yazmin!!!

shellygrrl

Staff member
A heads up for Canadian peeps: the brand is launching in Holt Renfrew in June! https://instagram.com/p/1a24ZKwb4X/?taken-by=ellecanada http://m.ellecanada.com/#!/face/charlotte-tilburys-makeup-collection-is-coming-to-canada/7fcc0fedea563432223ba03fefa8d3ff

Rasbury

I've seen lots of beauty bloggers talk about the Filmstar Bronze and Glow, but less talk here. Anyone have it and love it? I'm wondering if it's one of those things that gets hype for looks or name recognition but doesn't actually get reached for?

brittbby

I've seen lots of beauty bloggers talk about the Filmstar Bronze and Glow, but less talk here. Anyone have it and love it? I'm wondering if it's one of those things that gets hype for looks or name recognition but doesn't actually get reached for?
Oh no, it's definitely gorgeous. Both my mom and I have it, and it's one of our favorites from the line. I believe my mom actually said it was her favorite piece from everything she bought (which was a lot of CT products)

Haven

I have the bronze and glow, and I use it a lot. One of my makeup staples. It is an easy product to use.

Medgal07

I have it and love it-------perhaps there isn't much chatter about it is because we've had it for a long time
shrugs.gif
and

new products tend to get the most buzz. I use it in spurts, not because it's not being hyped, but because I suffer
from product overload. I just alternate between quite a few bronzers and highlighters.

Rasbury

I have it and love it-------perhaps there isn't much chatter about it is because we've had it for a long time
shrugs.gif
and

new products tend to get the most buzz. I use it in spurts, not because it's not being hyped, but because I suffer
from product overload. I just alternate between quite a few bronzers and highlighters.
Oh good. I'm new to CT's line so it's all "new" to me, but that makes sense. I'm so glad it's an easy product to use. I like make up no brainers. Thanks for your thoughts ladies! I'll have to try and get my hands on one now that it's officially Specktra approved!