Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

mkoparanova

Does anyone know if these are permanent or LE ? I couldn't find any info online ... Thanks
smiles.gif
I think they are permanent - the description of the Fallen angel palette starts with "The limited edition.." and there's no such thing in their description.

allthingsglam

I hope these are permanent My first one Will be Ms.norma jean Honey Can't wait And Bette Davis eyes omg Can't wait until these get to nordstom

YarahFlower

Being that Charlotte and Tom worked so closely together, and many of their product formulations are very similar, I'll assume Charlotte's cream eyeshadows will be on par with Tom's! #wishfulthinking :love:

Haven

I want some of the cream shadows, but I am wondering about wear time. If they wear well, then I am getting most of them.

YarahFlower

I want some of the cream shadows, but I am wondering about wear time.  If they wear well, then I am getting most of them.
I watched a youtube video with a beauty blogger who goes by reallyree, and she stated that the CT cream eyeshadows were on par with the TF cream eyeshadows! My order has not arrived yet, but I will post here once I've gotten my goodies so that I can give my take on how they compare.

YarahFlower

I got my shipping notice today, I hope I love them and then I'll order the rest :lol:  There isn't a shade I don't like!
:pompom: happy your babies are almost your way!!!..but nooooooo don't tell me that! I really don't need all of them, but I need all of them :haha:

Yazmin

I'm waiting as patiently as a I can to get these and Red Carpet Red when it hits Nordstrom (preferred for notes and cash back) or Beautylish.

beauteblogueur

Got my shipping notice! I ordered all of them except Bette. I was going to try and be good and only get 2 or 3, but they all looked so pretty in the images on CT's site.

Latest posts