Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

allthingsglam

def6022f_image.jpeg
Very Victoria is love Vande! The formula is amaze-balls!
loveeee

Ernie

What happened to Bond Girl matte l/s? I don't see it on her site. :-( I just called cs, Bond Girl and Glastonbury sold out, back in September.

MissElle12

What happened to Bond Girl matte l/s? I don't see it on her site. :-( I just called cs, Bond Girl and Glastonbury sold out, back in September.
In the U.S. or the UK? I got Glastonberry from net a porter UK. Forgot to post pics, I will soon!

Medgal07

True, she was mixed for sure. I guess it's fair to say she's celebrating the role of cleopatra played by Elizabeth Taylor that makes more sense . Either way beautiful color
greengrin.gif
!!
Exactly. That's what the promo says. It was inspired by ET's portrayal of Cleopatra. It's about the makeup people!!!!

katred

Specktra Bestie
http://m.ellecanada.com/#!/face/charlotte-tilburys-makeup-collection-is-coming-to-canada/7fcc0fedea563432223ba03fefa8d3ff
I sincerely hope that this is a REAL launch. Holt's has a tendency to test brands at one or two counters and extend that test indefinitely. I'm still waiting for Tom Ford to come to my counter in Montreal (aside from the permanent lipsticks in the original finish) and Chantecaille and Burberry were never added either. It always strikes me as odd that they make room for brands that consumers can find everywhere else, but not the ones that are exclusive to HR. It doesn't help that the layout of the cosmetics section of the Montreal store is a nightmare, I guess. Anyway, fingers crossed I get to see some of this in person. I'm a little nervous about ordering completely blind, although I've done it in the past, because I like to get a sense for the textures and pigmentation level of a brand's products first and foremost. Everyone is different.

YarahFlower

:yaay: ordered Cleopatra, Norma Jean, Marie Antoinette and Betty Davis Eyes! Wonder if they perform like the TF cream shadows?! We shall see :dancin:

YarahFlower

I can't. At all. Cleopatra was not a Caucasian woman.
Cleopatra could have been Caucasian, but she definitely wasn't white. (The two aren't the same thing.)
If I read this article not having known what I know about the history of North Africa, I might buy into this article. There is so much missing, and parts of it are false. There are only a few actual facts stated. And when one is dealing with history, you must be right and exact in the delivery! Or don't deliver at all. Whomever wrote this didn't do their homework.
  [COLOR=0000FF] Exactly.  That's what the promo says.  It was inspired by ET's portrayal of Cleopatra.  It's about the makeup people!!!![/COLOR]
To everyone reading: The portrait that is being painted and has been painted for quite some time by the western world of Cleopatra is false! It should be illegal to change history like that! You should not be able to change fact into fiction! You don't see a blackman playing Frank Sinatra in a movie! Or a Chinese woman playing Marilyn Monroe! It is clear from the depictions of the writings made by ancient Kemet that Cleopatra was a Black woman. It's clear if you study the history of that time period. It's clear if you GO to Africa and speak with the villagers who have the REAL history! And I'm not talking about the history you see on the National Geographic Channel or even in many books!....Did you know, many of the public school systems are removing A LOT of black history from the text books?!... I could go on for days, but I wont because this is not the platform for that type of dialog. I've watched the Cleopatra movie starring ET MANY times. The fashion was the main thing that caught my eye throughout the film. Whoever the makeup artists, fashion designers and set designers were, they did a great job. The film was pleasing to the eye...and that's about it.