Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

mkoparanova

heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif

YarahFlower

:lol:  They are beautiful, especially Cleopatra! They feel exactly like butter! I was just about to do my makeup, when the mailman came, so I'll use them now :yahoo:
AHHHHHHHHH!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SWATCHES! YOU ARE THEE BEST :frenz: enjoy your haul!!! I'm sure you'll look beautiful :love:

mkoparanova

AHHHHHHHHH!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SWATCHES! YOU ARE THEE BEST
friends.gif
enjoy your haul!!! I'm sure you'll look beautiful
love.gif
Thank you!!

L-R on the hand - Marie Antoinette, Cleopatra, Veruschka.
If they perform well, I'm buying Norma Jean and Mona Lisa. I'm not sure if I can pull off Bette Davis.

Ernie

I want to thank, can't remember who it was that recommended Iconic Nude lip pencil, I love it. :eyelove:

mkoparanova

Reporting back 7 1/2 hours later - I love them
yahoo.gif
No fading and no creasing (over UDPP) and I usually have problems with both! I wore MA and I even applied 3 layers because I loved how metallic it looked. I'll be ordering the rest very soon.

On the other hand I had an "amazing" experience at the CT counter in Selfridges for maybe the 10th time. This was the conversation between me and the SA after I asked her if they have the cream es:

SA: Of course not, they are not realsed yet!
Me: Yes, they are.
SA: No.
Me: I'm wearing them atm
SA: No, you're not.
Me: Yes, I am.
SA: They are not out yet, you can't be wearing them!!!

ohboy.gif
ohboy.gif
ohboy.gif

dstroyedangel

Reporting back 7 1/2 hours later - I love them
yahoo.gif
No fading and no creasing (over UDPP) and I usually have problems with both! I wore MA and I even applied 3 layers because I loved how metallic it looked. I'll be ordering the rest very soon.

On the other hand I had an "amazing" experience at the CT counter in Selfridges for maybe the 10th time. This was the conversation between me and the SA after I asked her if they have the cream es:

SA: Of course not, they are not realsed yet!
Me: Yes, they are.
SA: No.
Me: I'm wearing them atm
SA: No, you're not.
Me: Yes, I am.
SA: They are not out yet, you can't be wearing them!!!

ohboy.gif
ohboy.gif
ohboy.gif
hahahahahah, tell her its magic
amuse.gif
and run away or this

mkoparanova

hahahahahah, tell her its magic
amuse.gif
and run away or this
lol.gif
I avoid going to this counter at all costs, I just wanted to buy the rest of the shades without having to wait for an order. She wasn't nice at all, she was laughing at me
ohboy.gif
And after I convinced her that I am indeed wearing a CT cream eyeshadow, she didn't even ask me, if I like them, how is the formula or something like that - she should be interested, right?

dstroyedangel

Well.... sometimes the SA at the counters are either not informed, or informed to not say anything about a product till a certain release date/promotional event. Its unfortunate you didnt have a great experience, but you have these babies anyhow! If you dont mind, can you share how many grams/oz are in the product, and if you can take a photo of the ingredient list would LOVE to compare these to the TF babies and see how much they have in common.
BTW- THE COLORS of these ARE AMAZING, thank you for swatching
eyelove.gif

mkoparanova

Well.... sometimes the SA at the counters are either not informed, or informed to not say anything about a product till a certain release date/promotional event. Its unfortunate you didnt have a great experience, but you have these babies anyhow! If you dont mind, can you share how many grams/oz are in the product, and if you can take a photo of the ingredient list would LOVE to compare these to the TF babies and see how much they have in common.
BTW- THE COLORS of these ARE AMAZING, thank you for swatching
eyelove.gif
They are 7ml/0.24 fl.oz. I was surprised that they are measured as liquids, all my other cream eyeshadows are measured in grams.
I can't find the box of my TF cream es, so can you please share, if the ingredients are similar?

dstroyedangel

So I got a chance to find a Tom Ford cream eyeshadow package to compare - It seems Tom Ford cream eyeshadows are a bit less than CT by 1 gram, and that Tom Ford has a few more luxe ingredients like cocoa fruit and mangosteen extract or such - they're fairly identical , surprise there
f720d88d_image.jpeg
57bd23ef_image.jpeg

Latest posts