Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

jazz253

I'm so glad to see your review. I succumbed to the hype. I'm glad that I did not get hit the submit button yet. I can wait. I really love the Chanel Notorious too. I think that either you love it or you hate it. I just have to love mine. I still want to try the products. I have plenty of make up that I can wear and play with right now.

Ingenue

For me, Chanel's Notorious is the HG of sculpting powders. I really wish I had gotten a backup. Meanwhile, I'm head over heels in love with Charlotte Tilbury's lipsticks. I've never worn one THIS comfortable that's both moisturizing and highly pigmented. LOVE.

Hepburn Honey

Night Crimson

jazz253

For me, Chanel's Notorious is the HG of sculpting powders. I really wish I had gotten a backup. Meanwhile, I'm head over heels in love with Charlotte Tilbury's lipsticks. I've never worn one THIS comfortable that's both moisturizing and highly pigmented. LOVE. Hepburn Honey Night Crimson
Hepburn Honey is lovely on you. I'd like to try that one for myself. The Night Crimson is lovely too. I just don't need another red.

Ingenue

Hi Jazz!

Yes, I'll be giving away the Bar of Gold (still working on photographs) on my blog. I love the lipsticks, but was not a fan of the Bar of Gold, so I'm paying it forward. I should have it up this week.
flower.gif

jazz253

Hi Jazz! Yes, I'll be giving away the Bar of Gold (still working on photographs) on my blog. I love the lipsticks, but was not a fan of the Bar of Gold, so I'm paying it forward. I should have it up this week.:flower:
Thanks. You're a sweetheart. I did read that review and saw the pictures. How refreshing to see a totally honest review. I don't blame you for being disappointed. But everything else seem to be a big hit. I really look forward to trying her line.

Ingenue

The giveaway is up! I also just ordered the blushes. I've heard great things about them. Here's hoping they're amazing. I LOVE the lipsticks so much still. Just an amazing formula. If she can deepen some of those base product colors and undertones, offer a Bronze & Glow in an alternate darker shade, and repackage that bar of gold... she'll rule the makeup universe. A lot of this stuff is really good. I want to get the rest of the eye pencils, and I'll definitely try the foundation once it gets cleared for US distribution. The only thing I'm not interested in are the eyeshadows. Heaven knows I have plenty, and I certainly don't need them.
lol.gif

Medgal07

For me, Chanel's Notorious is the HG of sculpting powders. I really wish I had gotten a backup. Meanwhile, I'm head over heels in love with Charlotte Tilbury's lipsticks. I've never worn one THIS comfortable that's both moisturizing and highly pigmented. LOVE.

Hepburn Honey

Night Crimson
Your skin is to die for & I love you in both lippies---both look just beautiful on you.

Ingenue

wavey.gif
Hi there Ingenue. I've not yet explored this brand but it sound like I need to check it out!!
Medgal you are gonna love the Blushes. If you love Tom Ford... this is an excellent alternative. Since Tilbury had a lot of influence with the brand, that's no surprise. I love the blushes and I love the lipsticks. That Filmstar Bronze & Glow is EPIC. I just need her to make a darker shade so that everyone can use it.

The eye pencils are FABULOUS. So is the brow lift. I can live without the Feline Flick pen. It's expensive for what it delivers, and you can get better (much better) from By Terry.

The only real dud for me is that Bar of Gold so far. And the lip glosses remind me of cheap Chanel imitations. Not worth it for me. Same for the mascara.

Ingenue

Your skin is to die for & I love you in both lippies---both look just beautiful on you.
Thank you!
kissy.gif
I love the lipsticks. They are so comfortable to wear. I wore Stoned Rose with a fabulous red dress last night for a date with Hubby. The understated color added an overall polish to my makeup without competing with the dress.

Medgal07

Thank you!
kissy.gif
I love the lipsticks. They are so comfortable to wear. I wore Stoned Rose with a fabulous red dress last night for a date with Hubby. The understated color added an overall polish to my makeup without competing with the dress.
Sounds awesome---& I'm sure a great date night!!!!

Ingenue

Charlotte Tilbury Blush in First Love. This is my favorite of the collection. Looks my skin... on beauty steroids.
lol.gif

Ingenue

Thank you so much Medgal! I have adult acne so I'm SUPER diligent about it... regular peels help a LOT.

Ingenue

Thanks Katred!

Do they not ship to Canada? Do NOT get the products through Selfridges... I've heard horrible things. But Tilbury now ships direct, and shipping has been super fast. I've been very very pleased.

Latest posts