Christian Louboutin Beauty -- COMING SOON?

Medgal07

I brought my CL, both at matte to TF today. No regrets in the 2 I got but to me just not worth 90.00 a pop....to add more to the collection.
That's how I've been feeling about TF lately----I'm disheartened by how quickly they become rancid---otherwise I love the formula but I don't want that constant concern----at $52 a pop.

Sugar & Spice

I absolutely love CL lipsticks and will continue to buy them, now do I think they're worth $90? No, but I also don't think TF lipsticks are worth $52 or Chanel worth whatever they cost but I buy what I like and love so for me that makes it worth it.

You're paying for the brand/luxury and not everyone wants or feels comfortable doing that and that's okay. I'm all about everyone doing what's best for them whatever that is, so for me I will continue to buy CL lipsticks because I love CL as a brand and most importantly I think the lipsticks are fab.

Medgal07

I absolutely love CL lipsticks and will continue to buy them, now do I think they're worth $90? No, but I also don't think TF lipsticks are worth $52 or Chanel worth whatever they cost but I buy what I like and love so for me that makes it worth it.

You're paying for the brand/luxury and not everyone wants or feels comfortable doing that and that's okay. I'm all about everyone doing what's best for them whatever that is, so for me I will continue to buy CL lipsticks because I love CL as a brand and most importantly I think the lipsticks are fab.
Totally agree!
th_wiggle2.gif
To buy or not to buy luxury is definitely a personal preference and I happen enjoy different elements of all of these high-end brands.

ashievic

I brought my CL, both at matte to TF today. No regrets in the 2 I got but to me just not worth 90.00 a pop....to add more to the collection.
That's how I've been feeling about TF lately----I'm disheartened by how quickly they become rancid---otherwise I love the formula but I don't want that constant concern----at $52 a pop.
OK, I have really looked in to the rancid issue, as well as Mama doing the same. This appears to fast becoming a urban legend status. I am sure some might have gone bad, but I am questioning the actual amount. I have also verified with the top stores, be it NM, Nordies, and yes even the TF stores even the online nightmare. You may return them. Most stores have a POS system, so even without a receipt they know where and when you purchased them. Again, in my little world, I think it might be more in the head then really happening. Not that I believe anyone is misrepresenting the truth. It is my world and I love TF.

ashievic

I truly have no issues with the cost of CL lipsticks. Heck I spend 100.00 for face cleanser. No right or wrong answer. So to me, enjoy all your goodies!!!!! But for me I am limited on funds. So I would rather get the Chanel, TF and other holiday collections. If I have unlimited funds, I would so purchase more CL lipsticks!!!!! Nearly passed out on the cost of my airline ticket for Christmas. It can be a pain to need to be 2 places at once, 2300 miles apart.

Vandekamp

Very well said. I agree. I just wish the shades were unique to justify the price point. It's Santa's problem now. I told him to get it for me.

Vandekamp

I truly have no issues with the cost of CL lipsticks. Heck I spend 100.00 for face cleanser. No right or wrong answer. So to me, enjoy all your goodies!!!!! But for me I am limited on funds. So I would rather get the Chanel, TF and other holiday collections. If I have unlimited funds, I would so purchase more CL lipsticks!!!!! Nearly passed out on the cost of my airline ticket for Christmas. It can be a pain to need to be 2 places at once, 2300 miles apart.
True. I will spend $1,800 on a designer handbag or coat in a second. It all depends on what you love.

ashievic

Or the insane charm bracelet from Tiffany's???? it started with just one charm and the bracelet, now it has a ga-billion charms, and if I total the cost I could have probably gotten a lovely diamond from Tiffany's!!!!

Vandekamp

Or the insane charm bracelet from Tiffany's???? it started with just one charm and the bracelet, now it has a ga-billion charms, and if I total the cost I could have probably gotten a lovely diamond from Tiffany's!!!!
drinks.gif
I'm with you. Great minds think alike.

awickedshape

The LV bags last FOREVER. The Gucci bags on the other hand do not last forever.
I was eyeing a Pallas but ended getting two Coach bags lol
I'm very particular when it comes to what I'm looking for in a bag, and I don't like all their bags, but here and there I get styles I love, like my beloved Madison leather hobos.

Vandekamp

I was eyeing a Pallas but ended getting two Coach bags lol
I'm very particular when it comes to what I'm looking for in a bag, and I don't like all their bags, but here and there I get styles I love, like my beloved Madison leather hobos.
Sweet. I am not familiar with that one. I am sure it is beautiful. Coach bags also last forever. I love them. Actually, I prefer the older bags when they used to be all leather.

awickedshape

Sweet. I am not familiar with that one. I am sure it is beautiful. Coach bags also last forever. I love them. Actually, I prefer the older bags when they used to be all leather.

They sure seem to
thmbup.gif

I prefer the leather. The Madison is plain and the logo so discreet, I like it a lot.
I have a leather Laila that I've never used, it's so heavy lol I usually am eager to give stuff away but still want to keep that one lol

Latest posts