Christian Louboutin Beauty -- COMING SOON?

starletta8

I've yet to buy one since the one I want (RL Sheer) appears to be totally sold out. No big deal, I have enough lipsticks to keep me busy for years anyhow.

I've been on a CL polish bender as of late. Within the past 6 weeks I've bought Me Nude, Bianca, Very Prive, Daffodille, Zoulou, Farida, Sevillana, Lady Page, and Khol.

Total count: more than I'd like to admit. I am done with the Noirs (have all but Zermadame and Kheops), am interested in probably 1-2 more Nudes, and will look at the Pops next summer again (I've got 3 of them).

Sugar & Spice

I've yet to buy one since the one I want (RL Sheer) appears to be totally sold out. No big deal, I have enough lipsticks to keep me busy for years anyhow.

I've been on a CL polish bender as of late. Within the past 6 weeks I've bought Me Nude, Bianca, Very Prive, Daffodille, Zoulou, Farida, Sevillana, Lady Page, and Khol.

Total count: more than I'd like to admit. I am done with the Noirs (have all but Zermadame and Kheops), am interested in probably 1-2 more Nudes, and will look at the Pops next summer again (I've got 3 of them).
Great haul! I ordered Sevillana yesterday and I already have the signature red and Just Nothing. I plan to get into the Pops next Spring.

mkoparanova

I love Me nude!!

I want to buy Tutulle and Djalouzi and I'm done for now
girlhaha.gif

mkoparanova

Gorgeous!

I just ordered Djalouzi today in the Sephora F&F sale, and I should have it tomorrow. So excited!
Thank you!! Djalouzi is beautiful, I think I haven't posted these:

Bengali matte, the two darkest liners, I'm not sure which is the other one, Tutulle, Djalouzi and Zoulou on top.

Medgal07

Thank you!!

Thank you!! Djalouzi is beautiful, I think I haven't posted these:

Bengali matte, the two darkest liners, I'm not sure which is the other one, Tutulle, Djalouzi and Zoulou on top.
All of those shades work for you!!! I love Djalouzi & Zoulou. Tutulle is a contender but I need to see it in person first. The liners ar pretty great too!!

KelseeBrianaJai

I did a review on RL Matte. So far I have RL matte and Zoulou. Debating on Eton Moi, just nothing, and Ron Ron. What are your thoughts? oops. No prob!

mkoparanova

All of those shades work for you!!! I love Djalouzi & Zoulou. Tutulle is a contender but I need to see it in person first. The liners ar pretty great too!!
Thank you, I think Zoulou will be too brown for me. I got Maya and Nats and I really like them!

GreenEyedAllie

:pompom: It will look gorgeous on you! Thank you, @Vandekamp ! Thank you, I didn't use a liner yesterday but I wore it with Maya the day before.  Thank you! Me Nude is darker and more neutral/brownish, whereas Tutulle is a beautiful light pinky nude. I think they both will look good on you, if you have to choose one, maybe Tutulle?  Thank you Meddy! I'm not lying to myself :haha: Thank you, I think Zoulou will be too brown for me. I got Maya and Nats and I really like them!
Thank you! I was leaning toward Tutulle, so that advice seals it, I think. :)

LauraLara

Okay here's the Rococotte lineup, it's finally daytime AND I'm home, a rare occurrence:

Left to Right Top: NARS Anna, MAC Hyper Fabulous, NARS Brigitte, MAC Pander Me, Marc Jacobs Shooting Stars, Bare Escentuals Wearable Nude, Marc Jacobs Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, Becca Maraschino, MUFE N9, Korres Wine Red

Left to Right Bottom: NARS Julie, MAC Cosmo, MAC Twig, Rococotte, NARS Vanessa, MAC Tuned In, MAC Mystical, MAC Whirl, MAC Royally Riotous, MAC Taupe, CL Just Nothing

I have a LOT of similar colors, but NO dupes. That makes me happy.The closest is probably MAC Mystical, but it's a VERY different finish.