Christian Louboutin Beauty -- COMING SOON?

JerseyGirl

Okay here's the Rococotte lineup, it's finally daytime AND I'm home, a rare occurrence: Left to Right Top: NARS Anna, MAC Hyper Fabulous, NARS Brigitte, MAC Pander Me, Marc Jacobs Shooting Stars, Bare Escentuals Wearable Nude, Marc Jacobs Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, Becca Maraschino, MUFE N9, Korres Wine Red Left to Right Bottom: NARS Julie, MAC Cosmo, MAC Twig, Rococotte, NARS Vanessa, MAC Tuned In, MAC Mystical, MAC Whirl, MAC Royally Riotous, MAC Taupe, CL Just Nothing I have a LOT of similar colors, but NO dupes. That makes me happy.The closest is probably MAC Mystical, but it's a VERY different finish.
Wow! Awesome swatches!!! That's great, thank you.

LauraLara

And here's the Survivita lineup, this one was kind of hard because it looks darker and redder in the tube and then it's a pink/fuchsia on the skin, so the swatches to the left of Survivita were chosen based on similarity in the tube, and the swatches on the right were chosen by holding up other tubes to the color it looked on my skin, if that makes sense.

Left to Right Top: MAC Heaux (Retro Matte), MAC Heaux (Amplified), MAC Crimson, NARS Damned, LC Red Velvet, MAC Fashion Revival, NARS Vera, MAC Full Fuchsia, UD Catfight, OCC Rhythm Box, MAC Flowerscope, Tarte Lively, MAC Hollywood Cerise, MAC Ultramarine Pink, Korres Fuchsia, YSL 19

Left to Right Bottom: Bare Escentuals Escentual Berry, LC Wicked, Stila Aria, OCC Strumpet, MAC Plumful, Marc Jacobs Cabaret, Survivita, MAC Hopelessly Devoted, MAC Red Balloon, MAC Girl About Town, Bite Quince, NARS Greta, MAC Diva-ish, NARS Fanny, YSL 07

LauraLara

Here's the Bikini lineup. I was initially disappointed in this shade, but then I realized I already have a million baby pinks. This is a classier shade, a lot like Please Me. It has grown on me and now I'm glad it's not a baby pink :)

Left to Right: MAC Sweet Experience, LC Geradium, MAC Sunny Seoul, OCC Narcissus, LC Riot, MAC Steady Going, MAC Nouvelle Vogue, CL Bikini, MAC Hoop, MAC Please Me, MAC Chatterbox, NARS Claudia, OCC Divine, MAC Pinkfringe, MUFE 20, LC Babette, MAC Star Magnolia

And now the sun is almost down and it's casting a more yellow light, so I won't do the Miss Loubi line-up until tomorrow.

Prettypackages

Okay here's the Rococotte lineup, it's finally daytime AND I'm home, a rare occurrence:

Left to Right Top: NARS Anna, MAC Hyper Fabulous, NARS Brigitte, MAC Pander Me, Marc Jacobs Shooting Stars, Bare Escentuals Wearable Nude, Marc Jacobs Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, Becca Maraschino, MUFE N9, Korres Wine Red

Left to Right Bottom: NARS Julie, MAC Cosmo, MAC Twig, Rococotte, NARS Vanessa, MAC Tuned In, MAC Mystical, MAC Whirl, MAC Royally Riotous, MAC Taupe, CL Just Nothing

I have a LOT of similar colors, but NO dupes. That makes me happy.The closest is probably MAC Mystical, but it's a VERY different finish.
is Just Nothing close to Mac Taupe?

beautycool

I love Me nude!! I want to buy Tutulle and Djalouzi and I'm done for now :haha:
Hi Hun look at you I love that colour on it's lovely :) really suits you I'm thinking do I need this one it's on my wish list mmmm it does look well nice ..... I still not chose a second one yet Any ideas what one next for me ......

beautycool

Oh ps any colour that is a dupe or close enough dupe Only so I can tell if that colour would suit me :) if I got it here or wot not Thank you Hun

GreenEyedAllie

[@]LauraLara[/@], instead of quoting everything...I just want to do this instead and give you a high five for such a massive undertaking! Thank you so much for all the awesome swatches!! It's so helpful! :D

elegant-one

I love Me nude!!

I want to buy Tutulle and Djalouzi and I'm done for now
girlhaha.gif
Just BEAUTIFUL!!! I can't believe I missed this! I really love that shade on you
eyelove.gif
I think I need it .

LauraLara

@LauraLara, instead of quoting everything...I just want to do this instead and give you a high five for such a massive undertaking! Thank you so much for all the awesome swatches!! It's so helpful!
greengrin.gif
I'm glad it helps :D I know that whenever I can't decide whether to buy something, I scour the internet for a pic where it's swatched next to something I already have, that's the only way for me to REALLY know how it would look. So I'm earning my keep! lol