Christopher Kane for NARS

Aquamarine1543

I think the quality of the collection is quite awful even if colors are beautiful. T gave another poor grade for Silent Nude. I usually disagree with her reviews about Nars items, but this time I actually agree with her.

http://www.temptalia.com/nars-silent-nude-blush-review-photos-swatches#more-192834

Oh I just found out they reduced amount of each product.

The multiple: 15g-> 14g
The blush (Starscape & Silent Nude): 4.8g-> 4.5g
The duo: 4.8g-> 4g

Same prices, reduced amount, but poor qualities? What's wrong with Nars?
ohboy.gif

Monsy

Maybe it's just for this collection? God I hope so
I think I am willing to try Silent nude I really like the color

brunettespylove

I still have the nars final cut collection I didn't even use them yet the love of makeup
I like the color of the starscape blush, but am a little meh about the grade/ texture. Il have to wait til nordies gets it wow really?! i actually bought love and new attitude? and then returned them, i wish i waited til i was sure because now i want them again lol. I thought about getting the virtual domination blush palette for it but i know i wouldn't use the highlighter, and i think deep throat would have been extra for me

Luscious V

I like the color of the starscape blush, but am a little meh about the grade/ texture. Il have to wait til nordies gets it wow really?! i actually bought love and new attitude? and then returned them, i wish i waited til i was sure because now i want them again lol. I thought about getting the virtual domination blush palette for it but i know i wouldn't use the highlighter, and i think deep throat would have been extra for me
Yes they are sittin pretty in the box and everything lol
f6e87547_image.jpeg

jaymuse

I think the quality of the collection is quite awful even if colors are beautiful. T gave another poor grade for Silent Nude. I usually disagree with her reviews about Nars items, but this time I actually agree with her.

http://www.temptalia.com/nars-silent-nude-blush-review-photos-swatches#more-192834

Oh I just found out they reduced amount of each product.

The multiple: 15g-> 14g
The blush (Starscape & Silent Nude): 4.8g-> 4.5g
The duo: 4.8g-> 4g

Same prices, reduced amount, but poor qualities? What's wrong with Nars?
ohboy.gif

I hate when brands do this!
angry.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Vineetha

Oh no!! They changed the blush Formula??!!
I hope not! I love their blushes I would be so sad!

jaymuse

Hi all! Got my hands on the two multiples from this collection and I put up lots of pics and full review on my blog (link in signature) but here are a couple of pics!

Rusaloochka

What do you think about the multiples generally speaking? I'm always on the fence to get them, I feel like they will move my foundation under when applied.

As for the collection, I think I'm going to skip the duo, I don't need another purple shade by Nars :X
The mono and blushes look stunning tho!!

Monsy

I think multiples are love or hate.

I really like them. Easy to use great for highlight, great underneath powder blush...

hitchcockblonde

What do you think about the multiples generally speaking? I'm always on the fence to get them, I feel like they will move my foundation under when applied.

As for the collection, I think I'm going to skip the duo, I don't need another purple shade by Nars :X
I only have one but I like it fine, the more sheer ones are great for highlighting and the ones with more pigment make nice sheer blushes. If you're worried about them taking off your foundation I would definitely apply with fingers. Just dab, blend, and build until it looks like you want it to. I wouldn't apply straight from the tube.

Rusaloochka

I only have one but I like it fine, the more sheer ones are great for highlighting and the ones with more pigment make nice sheer blushes. If you're worried about them taking off your foundation I would definitely apply with fingers. Just dab, blend, and build until it looks like you want it to. I wouldn't apply straight from the tube.
Going have to try it, I really like Violet Atom, it's the kind of color/shine that's fun to play with.

jaymuse

These are my first multiples so I can only compare them to each other or other blushes and highlighters I own, but I wore Violet Atom as a highlighter today and it didn't move and it was a crisp 70 today! I used the NARS luminous weightless foundation which is already kind of sheer so there wasn't much to slide around on my face in the first place lol. If I was going to use a heavier liquid foundation or cream foundation, I feel like this would be better applied with a brush instead of taking the stick directly to your face.

Aquamarine1543

What do you think about Violet Atom? Are you guys going to buy it?
I basically love pinky-lilac color, but I'm sure whether I'll get it because of the quality. I think I need more reviews and swatches.

Rusaloochka

What do you think about Violet Atom? Are you guys going to buy it?
I basically love pinky-lilac color, but I'm sure whether I'll get it because of the quality. I think I need more reviews and swatches.
Same for me, I do find the color interesting but I still have two illuminators standing on my vanity not getting any love because I didn't like the way it performed XD

javadoo

I am quickly losing my enthusiasm for this collection based on reviews.
The blush is doubtful for me now..I didn't realize it was matte.
And the e/s....sounds like that are glitter disasters.

I might give my money to Urban Decay instead.

msvluvsmac

werd.gif
I'm definitely getting a couple of blushes from UD. I'm not sure about NARS at this point, I guess I'll wait to swatch in store.

jaymuse

I've got the single eyeshadow and it is a glitter disaster lol

I thought I might be able to use it as a highlighter but it was so glittery I looked like a vampire from Twilight
sigh.gif