Christopher Kane for NARS

laurennnxox

Can't waaait! I hope my stores get the full collection. Or at least everything I want. Don't really wanna order from NARS.

hitchcockblonde

ed5909e0_image.jpeg

laurennnxox

I don't know what's wrong with T's site, but I can never view it on my phone. The HTML gets all messed up. I used to be able to. All the pictures are in the wrong order too. Lmao. I guess I'll check it out later.

Vineetha

Yup
Hmm, what's wrong with Violet Atom? poor pigmentation from her sneak peek.
And the texture of Starscape looks little dry and bit chalky. I'll get the blush in anyway.lol
Same! Just the blush for me i think! The glosses look a tad sheerer than i like them to be!

Monsy

No swatch of silent nude?
ohboy.gif

Hmm, what's wrong with Violet Atom? poor pigmentation from her sneak peek.
And the texture of Starscape looks little dry and bit chalky. I'll get the blush in anyway.lol

It's probably meant to be sheer like Copacabana or luxor but more violet cool toned

Monsy

You are probably right. I am surprised they are doing this kind of a light blush for summer and then they have very light blush for fall too ?

LV2EVOLVE

Aww... From her swatches, this collection is a bust. I was only drawn to Silent Nude blush. I'm not in love with any of these summer collections yet. It seems like none of these brands have overall outstanding collections for summer. I'm going to have to build my own summer collection from my stash, lol.

Monsy

http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/collections/nars-christopher-kane-review/#more-178755