Christopher Kane for NARS

Vineetha

Thanks!
By the way, the blush is quite warmer than I expected. Hmm..
hmm.gif
And it looks similar to Desire.
Plus, she said the quality isn't good. So sad and disappointed.
It does! :( and i was hoping for a swatch of the violet multiple!!!

laurennnxox

Just read through all 5 pages! I'm super excited for this collection. I'm hoping Sephora gets the whole collection, I don't really want to order directly from NARS.

So far on my list:

-e/s duo
-e/s single
-violet multiple (non-exclusive one, though I might want the boutique only one...)
-bronzer/highlighter/beige blush... whatever that one is. LOL

The blush is a must swatch in store for me. I'm really fair and don't like to have bright cheeks too often. I'd rather play up my eyes or lips.

msvluvsmac

I just spoke with one of the MUAs and she said this is the summer collection, so there won't be another collection.(Yay!) And the launch date is April 15th. (May 15 for other retailers as always) And 10 items will be released. one duo eyeshadow, one single eyeshadow, four lip glosses, two blushes (pink and beige) and two multiples (but one of them is exclusive at boutiques.) Alright, now I can make my final list. All I need is the pinky blush! :heart2:  
Great! I'll wait for the Nordstrom release (all except the Nars exclusive item). It'll give me time to recover from the Sephora sale in April plus I'll earn points.

msvluvsmac

Just read through all 5 pages! I'm super excited for this collection. I'm hoping Sephora gets the whole collection, I don't really want to order directly from NARS. So far on my list: -e/s duo -e/s single -violet multiple (non-exclusive one, though I might want the boutique only one...) -bronzer/highlighter/beige blush... whatever that one is. LOL  The blush is a must swatch in store for me. I'm really fair and don't like to have bright cheeks too often. I'd rather play up my eyes or lips. 
I wonder why Sephora hasn't been carrying full collections from Nars. Hopefully I can preorder from Nordstrom.

hitchcockblonde

Thanks!
By the way, the blush is quite warmer than I expected. Hmm..
hmm.gif
And it looks similar to Desire.
Plus, she said the quality isn't good. So sad and disappointed.
It's disappointing what she said about the quality of the blush but I'm going to take that with a grain of salt since she was doing the swatches at a press event so I'm sure there were quite a few other fingers that went through that blush. I'll hold out to see how it does when applied with a brush.

GlamMomAngel

Thanks! The eyeshadows look gorgeous. I called the VIBRouge Concierge line this morning on the off chance that they had any information and she said usually they don't but Nars reps came through the office a week a two ago to talk about new collections and she remembers that they said the collection was being released at Sephora around mid-April (probably around the 15% sale). She said the eyeshadows were the real standouts.  It's disappointing what she said about the quality of the blush but I'm going to take that with a grain of salt since she was doing the swatches at a press event so I'm sure there were quite a few other fingers that went through that blush. I'll hold out to see how it does when applied with a brush.
I hope so! I want the quad & the single eyeshadow

Prettypackages

love the blush. not sure about the duo if it is like a pressed pigment.

A candy yum yum blush would be pretty!

I'm going to have to wait for Nordstrom too.

Aquamarine1543

love the blush. not sure about the duo if it is like a pressed pigment.

A candy yum yum blush would be pretty!

I'm going to have to wait for Nordstrom too.
@Prettypackages That's what I said! If Starscape blush is warm-toned and reddish pink, I'm sure I'll be done with Nars blushes. I'm waiting for cool-toned or neon pink blushes from them for many years, so I'm tired of waiting.
NeedCoffee.gif

jaymuse

Just subscribed! I really want the single and duo eyeshadows! Thinking the single would be a nice highlight on me

Aquamarine1543

T posted an official information:

http://www.temptalia.com/nars-x-christopher-kane-collection-for-summer-2015#more-192799