Christopher Kane for NARS

Aquamarine1543

I got more information. As I said, the other blush is nude. It's like beige with "a hint of peach". I think Nars is obsessed with nude blushes this year. Reckless, this one and the upcoming blush (which is muted-beige) in the Fall collection.
And the reason why Nars keeps showing us Illuminating Multiples including two multiples above and the one in Eye-opening Act collection is they're planning to discontinue (but undetermined yet) illuminators because of the texture. A lots of people complained about the texture which is hard to use so that's why...

hitchcockblonde

I got more information. As I said, the other blush is nude. It's like beige with "a hint of peach". I think Nars is obsessed with nude blushes this year. Reckless, this one and the upcoming blush (which is muted-beige) in the Fall collection.
And the reason why Nars keeps showing us Illuminating Multiples including two multiples above and the one in Eye-opening Act collection is they're planning to discontinue (but undetermined yet) illuminators because of the texture. A lots of people complained about the texture which is hard to use so that's why...
They really do seem obsessed with the nude blushes. They're planning to discontinue the liquid illuminators? Well damn, I like the texture of those more than the illuminating multiples. Guess I should pink up the BLKR one soon.

javadoo

It does! I've always wanted to pick up 413 but LE stuff always tends to get priority.
They really do seem obsessed with the nude blushes. They're planning to discontinue the liquid illuminators? Well damn, I like the texture of those more than the illuminating multiples. Guess I should pink up the BLKR one soon.
I have the 413 blush-it's gorgeous!

hitchcockblonde

9e91059d_image.jpeg
Hopefully we will see actual swatches soon

Aquamarine1543

My source said it is the first time Nars allows putting pinky letters on every package in the whole collection.lol You know, he loves violet and purple, but hates pink.
(So that's why Nars doesn't have many pinky blushes and lipsticks compared to other brands.)

singer82

Ooooooo move over MAC! Love the look of the shadows. Maybe a blush. Never owned a multiple. Might try this one!

Bronwyn

Violet atom is so unique. I could see it working really to enhance a powder lavender blush because lavender blushes tend to be sheer on the skin. I've never tried a multiple so not sure if there's a learning curve. I know they can double as lipsticks but I've heard many say they are drying on the lips. It's such an expensive product though and not an everyday one for me personally so it's a maybe.

Aquamarine1543

About the pic I posted earlier, I think the one at the left side is the nude blush and the pinky multiple is available at boutiques only because it's not in the promo pic.