Christopher Kane for NARS

Aquamarine1543

I just spoke with one of the MUAs and she said this is the summer collection, so there won't be another collection.(Yay!) And the launch date is April 15th. (May 15 for other retailers as always)
And 10 items will be released. one duo eyeshadow, one single eyeshadow, four lip glosses, two blushes (pink and beige) and two multiples (but one of them is exclusive at boutiques.)

Alright, now I can make my final list. All I need is the pinky blush!
heart2.gif

Vineetha

I just spoke with one of the MUAs and she said this is the summer collection, so there won't be another collection.(Yay!) And the launch date is April 15th. (May 15 for other retailers as always) And 10 items will be released. one duo eyeshadow, one single eyeshadow, four lip glosses, two blushes (pink and beige) and two multiples (but one of them is exclusive at boutiques.) Alright, now I can make my final list. All I need is the pinky blush! :heart2:  
Thanks!! Just the pink blush for me too!! :amused:

pinkpaint

I wanna see a better pic of the beige blush. I have two bright pink blushes and I don't wear them much. It looks pretty, though.

hitchcockblonde

I just spoke with one of the MUAs and she said this is the summer collection, so there won't be another collection.(Yay!) And the launch date is April 15th. (May 15 for other retailers as always)
And 10 items will be released. one duo eyeshadow, one single eyeshadow, four lip glosses, two blushes (pink and beige) and two multiples (but one of them is exclusive at boutiques.)

heart2.gif
Thank you! My list is still all of it lol. I am a little wary of the beige blush but I'm sure I can make it work somehow.

javadoo

Probably just the pink blush for me too, although I'd like to see the e/s single in person. It looks beautiful in pictures but might be *too* much in person.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Just getting caught up on all the information here. I'm trying to pick out what I really "need" vs what I can duplicate from my stash. The single e/s is almost definite for me, unless the texture is terrible. I have Kauai, but I still love the look of the duo. I'll check this one out in person. I'll wait and compare the bright pink blush to Coeur Battant. The nude blush also interests me, but I'll have to compare it to Nico and Mac Next to Skin to see if it's unique enough. I'm fortunately not super interested in glosses, so at least that's money saved. Thanks for all the pictures, ladies!

hitchcockblonde

She said it's nude, so I think it's really subtle!

lol I recommend you should see them in person because there's a chance you can save money!
Haha I really should but I think I'll chance it, I've already sold some things, plus I have a gift card and I'm hoarding my ebates/mrrebates cash back and all that will make a pretty good dent in the cost.

hitchcockblonde

heart2.gif

mel33t

I just spoke with one of the MUAs and she said this is the summer collection, so there won't be another collection.(Yay!) And the launch date is April 15th. (May 15 for other retailers as always) And 10 items will be released. one duo eyeshadow, one single eyeshadow, four lip glosses, two blushes (pink and beige) and two multiples (but one of them is exclusive at boutiques.) Alright, now I can make my final list. All I need is the pinky blush! :heart2:  
That's my birthday!! :pompom: Definitely the Pinky blush, glosses, and single eye shadow for me.

shontay07108

I'm interested in 3 of the glosses (not the lightest one). I need swatches, though to make sure they're not sheer. If so, I can skip this entirely.

Mardybum

I really like the look of the single eyeshadow i was hoping they would release a cream blush, but it seems they completely give up on the formula and are only investing in multiples. Too bad