Clear pics of Shooting Star MSF & Duo Eyeshadows, GRAPHIC BROWN & LITHOGRAPH E/L

ExquisiteImages

Since there were quite a few people whom thought Shooting Star may look similar to Naked You, here's a clear picture of Shooting Star I found so you can actually see it and compare it to Naked You:

eb_1.JPG

IMO, I think it looks way better than Naked You. Just absolutely pretty!
eyelove.gif
Hope these pictures help you all. :thumbsup:

EDIT: added pictures of DUO EYESHADOWS

Which duo eyeshadow do YOU like the best? Share your opinions
smiles.gif

b0_1.JPG

89_1.JPG

33_1.JPG

62_1.JPG

f2_1.JPG

----------------------------------------------------------
2nd EDIT: Here's the picture of the GRAPHIC BROWN FLUIDLINE that I have taken a clearer picture of than the other one I found and posted in the other thread. I just received this in the mail today along with the Bright Side, Gallery Gal Duo eyeshadow. Anyways, this picture was taken under fluorescent light so it appears lighter than the actual color. The actual color is darker.

macGRAPHICBROWN.jpg

Bright Side Gallery Gal under fluorescent light:
BRIGHTSIDE.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------
3rd EDIT:

LITHOGRAPH FLUIDLINE
ea_1.JPG

leti

I love the last duo!!

the Heat Element duo is similar to the double blush Golden Kitty Primpin?

Patricia

wow!!! everything looks gorgeous
eyelove.gif

shooting star actually reminds me of so ceylon instead of naked you, just hope it's not too dark for me
ssad.gif

the duos look pretty but i doubt i'll be getting any...

Ella_

Ohh I want the 1st, 3rd and 4th eyeshadows.

I wont be getting shooting star though, looks too dark but I wont know untill I try it on.

Patricia

what i really wanna see pictures of is the lipticks! can't wait to see 15 minutes and blonde on blonde!

tepi_telfast

I'm still a little confused... is Shooting Star lighter or darker than Shimpagne? I don't have Shimpagne so I can't tell just by looking at that pic
ssad.gif

lianna

Shooting Star has the same non-glittery texture of So Ceylon and Stereo Rose, great news for those who hated Naked You!
smiles.gif

Everything looks fabulous but IMO the Persona Screen Vinyl duo looks the best. But I'm getting all the duos anyway LOL

Patricia

Quote:
Originally Posted by lianna
Everything looks fabulous but IMO the Persona Screen Vinyl duo looks the best. But I'm getting all the duos anyway LOL

heh this is the one i like too!

ExquisiteImages

Quote:
Originally Posted by tepi_telfast
I'm still a little confused... is Shooting Star lighter or darker than Shimpagne? I don't have Shimpagne so I can't tell just by looking at that pic
ssad.gif

Shooting Star is darker than Shimpagne.

kiss_love_kill

how big are the duo eyeshadows? they seem quite big? and how much more expensive are them compareing to the normal eyeshadows?

Eemaan

the person selling the in his listing describes the size as: "in my opinion,the shadow it not small regular size,it is as big as a blush."

I'll be getting all of them...going to have to wait a lot longer thank you US lot

sigwing

Wow, I think I'll need to try to get 2 of the Shooting Star!

I loved the color of Naked You, and a sweet member here suggested the Tan pigment, so I got a little into my blusher brush, or mixed a little onto the pan of blusher I was going to use, and tried it, & found she was absolutely right! I didn't get the glitter, either, but it must've been just part of the "effect" they were after with the collection it was in. But I'll always have the Tan Pig!

ette

WOW I'm getting all of the duos! And the MSF looks nothing like Naked You to me...

Latest posts