Clear pics of Shooting Star MSF & Duo Eyeshadows, GRAPHIC BROWN & LITHOGRAPH E/L

pugmommy7

illusionary,persona/screen vinyl,and interview/purple x.
and DEFINATELY shooting star, although it could be more or less after i smear some swatchy goodness on the back of my little hand
smiles.gif

devin

i am soooo excited about this collection!! this is my favorite this year! the color payoff on the duo's is awesome!! they are sooo vibrant and shooting star is beautiful!!
eyelove.gif

leppy

Wow I really hope heat/element is showing up accurately on my monitor, I'll get it for sure if so!!

Shooting Star looks even better than I imagined! Yay!

electrostars

I missed out on every other MSF, except for naked you & petticoat ..so i'm getting all three this collection. heheh..yay for freelance money. I just hope it's in my mailbox before next thursday. ;x

ExquisiteImages

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzcelaneous
th_drool.gif
I'm buying the whole collection. Look what you did ExquisiteImages LOL...I keed, I keed
rasta.gif

:haha2:

electrostars

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzcelaneous
th_drool.gif
I'm buying the whole collection. Look what you did ExquisiteImages LOL...I keed, I keed
rasta.gif

I wish I could afford to buy an entire collection(any collection). hahah.

If I did that I'd cry. I cry when I buy 3 things. LOL.

ExquisiteImages

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosopher
the person selling the in his listing describes the size as: "in my opinion,the shadow it not small regular size,it is as big as a blush."

I'll be getting all of them...going to have to wait a lot longer thank you US lot

It's not the size of the blush in pot form. I'm looking at the Duo Eyeshadow in Bright Side Gallery Gal that just arrived in the mail today. It's smaller than the blush in pot form, it's domed shape like the mineralize skinfinishes though. IT'S SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL!
eyelove.gif

Coco_Hailey

I looove both fluidlines! I just wanna lick Graphic Brown, it looks just like chocolate! but I'm not getting any e/s duo, I'm too worried that my sensible eyes won't get along with mineralize
ssad.gif
my eyes can puff with frost e/s, so I guess the mineralize ones aren't for me? I'm not getting the MSF either, I got Pleasureflush and I think I've used it once or twice so, it's no use. I wanted the Ciao Manhattan lipglass, but it's so much more pink than what I imagined, not too happy about that.

ExquisiteImages

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coco_Hailey
I looove both fluidlines! I just wanna lick Graphic Brown, it looks just like chocolate! but I'm not getting any e/s duo, I'm too worried that my sensible eyes won't get along with mineralize
ssad.gif
my eyes can puff with frost e/s, so I guess the mineralize ones aren't for me? I'm not getting the MSF either, I got Pleasureflush and I think I've used it once or twice so, it's no use. I wanted the Ciao Manhattan lipglass, but it's so much more pink than what I imagined, not too happy about that.

People would give up an arm just for Pleasureflush!
graucho.gif
That's the only MSF I don't have yet. Since I got into MAC so late, I've paid way over retail for other MSFs besides the ones from the Lingerie collection so I know I'm going to get Shooting Star when it comes out.
smiles.gif

LadyLaundale

Lithograph is exactly what I wanted it to look like! Long I hve waited for a gray fluidline. This looks like a cross between Silverstoke and Nightfish. Simply gorgeous. I am getting almost everything and 3 Shooting Star's. YAY for the Pro Card!

ExquisiteImages

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyLaundale
Lithograph is exactly what I wanted it to look like! Long I hve waited for a gray fluidline. This looks like a cross between Silverstoke and Nightfish. Simply gorgeous. I am getting almost everything and 3 Shooting Star's. YAY for the Pro Card!

iagree.gif
about lithograph.

Lady_MAC

Oh yes! Lithograph is just fabulous, and it's exactly how I pictured it as well. I must buy two.

Might I add, that I have officially gone over budget
ssad.gif

Kristen

Is lithograph metallic/pearl as well? It looks like it is from the picture... but maybe I'm hallucinating

ExquisiteImages

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristen
Is lithograph metallic/pearl as well? It looks like it is from the picture... but maybe I'm hallucinating

I read on another thread someone said it was metallic.