Clear pics of Shooting Star MSF & Duo Eyeshadows, GRAPHIC BROWN & LITHOGRAPH E/L

cruz_kitten

holy crap, those eye-shadow duos are freakin hot. i want them all now!!! shooting star on the other han, mannnnn, i thought it was lighter. THAT SUCKS. maybe ill hafta swatch it to decide.

Shimmer

salute.gif
That's from my poor wallet.
lol.gif

105.gif
That's from everything else.
greengrin.gif

Postette

hmm...now that i see these shadow duos "up close" I dont think I want any of them..they all look like things that are out..heat element looks like cranberry and shroomor naked lunch, gallery gal looks like shroom and a crossbreed of greensmoke and humid..I just dont know about these anymore..I do dig the MSF and will get those and the lipsticks and the lipglasses..

scrapbookromance

shooting star looked so much pinker in this picture:

now I'm kinda bummed about it. so it will be either shooting star or shimpagne for me, and hopefully porcelain pink wont look chalky so I can get that too
th_dunno.gif

Cool Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia
shooting star actually reminds me of so ceylon instead of naked you

that's what i'm thinking.
Anyone have a pic of So Ceylon for comparison?

Shawna

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapbookromance
shooting star looked so much pinker in this picture:

now I'm kinda bummed about it. so it will be either shooting star or shimpagne for me, and hopefully porcelain pink wont look chalky so I can get that too
th_dunno.gif

I really think the titles were mixed up in those pics. I have thought that from the first time I saw them. I am pretty sure shimpagne is first, then shooting star, then porcelain pink. That website always has the names mixed up.

firefly

darn...the duo i want (gallery girl, bright side) looks just like naked lunch and sumptuous olive, and i have both
ssad.gif
but i hope shooting star is gorgeous and glowy, i want it for some reason even though im not too much into shimmer

bebs

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiss_love_kill
how big are the duo eyeshadows? they seem quite big? and how much more expensive are them compareing to the normal eyeshadows?

these are about the same as ccb's and they are 16.50 each

electrostars

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmer
salute.gif
That's from my poor wallet.
lol.gif

105.gif
That's from everything else.
greengrin.gif

hahahaha.

my wallet feels the same way.

electrostars

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExquisiteImages
Which duo eyeshadow do YOU like the best? Share your opinions
smiles.gif

33_1.JPG

62_1.JPG

I originally wanted bright side/ gallery gal & interview/purple-x, but now I'm going for persona/screen vinyl & interview/purple-x instead. XD