Collection Nuit Infinie de Chanel - Holiday 2013

Medgal07

pompom.gif

Its so unique that I am still deciding if I should back it up
wavey.gif
Hi honey. If you're thinking of backing something up it must be good!!! I've been so consumed with getting my puppy that I've missed a lot of good info here. I have been hauling all along and I did get this blush. The beigy-pink color is what attracted me and I LOVE it. It's a go-to neutral for me the way that I use MAC Pressed Amber blush. I think I'm done w/this collection. I got also got two creme eyeshadows and La Desiree lipstick and the Rouge Rubis nail polish.

Medgal07

Exciting news, ladies!

I pre-ordered the palette yesterday on Nordstrom, and paid for overnight shipping; my expected delivery date was for Tuesday 10/29. The site also claimed it wouldn't charge me until it shipped.

WELL!

I check the bank account today to see it was charged. Check my email and see that the item was shipped and is on the vehicle for delivery today! So Nordstrom seems to have in available at this very moment anyway.
Wow
icon_eek.gif
that's shocking, but so good to know...I might be getting it sooner than stated by Nordstrom and expected

by me.

NYCBeautyJunkie

Womp womp! I'm sorry if I got any of you excited because I was so foolish!

I just received the package and all that was inside was the samples I picked out with the order! I guess it's not shipping until the 28th after all.

Should've looked at the shipping email more closely.

Medgal07

Womp womp! I'm sorry if I got any of you excited because I was so foolish!

I just received the package and all that was inside was the samples I picked out with the order! I guess it's not shipping until the 28th after all.

Should've looked at the shipping email more closely.
No harm done! The good news is that it's coming...period!
pompom.gif

Serenityy

Hello all, I'm new to these parts of Specktra lol. So today I went into Dillards and walked by the Chanel counter. I have never tried out Chanel, always been in the MAC/NARS/benefit world. Why haven't I tried Chanel sooner? I fell in love with the Accent blush and Radieuse lipstick. I just couldn't stop taking pictures of myself with them both on. I don't have much cash on me (broke college student), so I'm wondering if anyone knows how long these holiday collections tend to last in store and online. I'm hoping to buy these two products with Christmas money. Thanks!
smiles.gif

elegant-one

Hello all, I'm new to these parts of Specktra lol. So today I went into Dillards and walked by the Chanel counter. I have never tried out Chanel, always been in the MAC/NARS/benefit world. Why haven't I tried Chanel sooner? I fell in love with the Accent blush and Radieuse lipstick. I just couldn't stop taking pictures of myself with them both on. I don't have much cash on me (broke college student), so I'm wondering if anyone knows how long these holiday collections tend to last in store and online. I'm hoping to buy these two products with Christmas money. Thanks!
smiles.gif
wavey.gif
you should run from this thread Serenityy
lol.gif

You loved 2 of everyone's favorites - Accent & Radieuse!!! You NEED to own at least one Chanel lipstick in your lifetime girl
girlhaha.gif
Chanel products hang around waaay longer than most lines unless its super limited popular.

Glad to see you here hun!

pbpink

smiles.gif
they are both limited edition so they will sell out esp the blush - it is hard to know how long it will be available - could you perhaps ask a SA to hold them for you? just be totally honest and perhaps they will help you!!

jebogewf

Look!!!!!!! I didn't know where to post it--so sorry if it's in the wrong spot or it's been posted already--just got kinda excited

https://www.chicprofile.com/2013/10/chanel-notes-du-printemps-collection-spring-2013-first-photos.html

elegant-one

wavey.gif
Hi honey. If you're thinking of backing something up it must be good!!! I've been so consumed with getting my puppy that I've missed a lot of good info here. I have been hauling all along and I did get this blush. The beigy-pink color is what attracted me and I LOVE it. It's a go-to neutral for me the way that I use MAC Pressed Amber blush. I think I'm done w/this collection. I got also got two creme eyeshadows and La Desiree lipstick and the Rouge Rubis nail polish.
lol.gif
bouquet.gif

Aww, you got a new puppy
love.gif
We just babysat our son & DIL puppy over the weekend & she got sooooooooo much love. Lots of hugs & kisses & loud squeaky toys ;)

I bet Accent is beautiful on you! Do you like the np color on?

kisses

elegant-one

Look!!!!!!! I didn't know where to post it--so sorry if it's in the wrong spot or it's been posted already--just got kinda excited

https://www.chicprofile.com/2013/10/chanel-notes-du-printemps-collection-spring-2013-first-photos.html
GORGEOUS shades - all of it! I want everything in that pic

kittkat

Ok so I couldn't help myself ordered Accent and Farouk from Nordies , although Accent is backordered.

wanted to order an eye shadow quad but don't know anything about chanel shadows to know which is a good choice

Medgal07

smiles.gif
wavey.gif
Hi Serenityy! So glad you're here. Like Elegant One said, Channel items typically stay around a bit longer. Always check the major department stores, Chanel Boutique, if there's one in your area, and Chanel.com too. Love your choices and hope you're able to get both!

Medgal07

Ok so I couldn't help myself ordered Accent and Farouk from Nordies , although Accent is backordered.

wanted to order an eye shadow quad but don't know anything about chanel shadows to know which is a good choice
wavey.gif
Hi there Kittkat...tread lightly in your desire for a Chanel eyeshadow palette...I tried one and ended up with several. It really depends on the colors that you enjoy...that might be a starting loin as far as the quads go. I happen to be wearing Harmonie today, but Prelude & Raffinement two of my fav Chanel quads. Both can be found on Nordies & Chanel.com.

kittkat

Thanks

I am going to check them out
eyelove.gif

right now the only shadows I own are mac. After organizing my makeup thanks to a gift frm my husband who got me and organizer unit
cheerleader.gif
I felt this great need to expand. I love all colors I'm NC42. The only chanel I have (other then what I just ordered) is the new chanel cream blush which I love.

Serenityy

wavey.gif
Hi Serenityy! So glad you're here. Like Elegant One said, Channel items typically stay around a bit longer. Always check the major department stores, Chanel Boutique, if there's one in your area, and Chanel.com too. Love your choices and hope you're able to get both!
Hey Medgal!
wavey.gif

Well I have two Chanel counters up here, hopeful they won't sell out! If anything hopefully these products will still be around during this Thanksgiving holiday when I head back home, back home theres plenty of department stores to chose from.

Thank you all for replying, I'm loving the vibe of the Chanel threads.
grouphug2.gif

Knope2012

I can't run now, I have been drawn in by the pretty products
love.gif

It's refreshing to know that the products will hang around, I need a break from fast paced limited edition lines lol!

Hm, I do live in a college town, they could be a little understanding about the college student thing. Maybe I can explain my situation and they will help me out like you say?

Hey Medgal!
wavey.gif

Well I have two Chanel counters up here, hopeful they won't sell out! If anything hopefully these products will still be around during this Thanksgiving holiday when I head back home, back home theres plenty of department stores to chose from.

Thank you all for replying, I'm loving the vibe of the Chanel threads.
grouphug2.gif
Welcome, Serenityy! Chanel was my first real non-MAC love, so I'm sure you'll love what you picked out. Accent is a favorite of mine, and it's awesome with all the vampy Fall lipstick that have come out. It is addictive though! I started with two Chanel lippies a few years ago, and now I have several, as well as a highlight, blush, loose powder, and I'm getting the Chanel Volume mascara in full size soon.