Collection Nuit Infinie de Chanel - Holiday 2013

katred

Specktra Bestie
Hello all, I'm new to these parts of Specktra lol. So today I went into Dillards and walked by the Chanel counter. I have never tried out Chanel, always been in the MAC/NARS/benefit world. Why haven't I tried Chanel sooner? I fell in love with the Accent blush and Radieuse lipstick. I just couldn't stop taking pictures of myself with them both on. I don't have much cash on me (broke college student), so I'm wondering if anyone knows how long these holiday collections tend to last in store and online. I'm hoping to buy these two products with Christmas money. Thanks!
smiles.gif
It's very easy to fall in love with Chanel. I find that they have a great combination of original shades and ones that are flattering to wear every day.

And welcome to the dark side! (Although it's chiefly just the dark side for your wallet.)

Knope2012

I was window shopping on Chanel.com and I see that the palette is there now. Has anyone received theirs yet?

Serenityy

Welcome, Serenityy! Chanel was my first real non-MAC love, so I'm sure you'll love what you picked out. Accent is a favorite of mine, and it's awesome with all the vampy Fall lipstick that have come out. It is addictive though! I started with two Chanel lippies a few years ago, and now I have several, as well as a highlight, blush, loose powder, and I'm getting the Chanel Volume mascara in full size soon. 
Thanks for the warm welcome! :) When I tried Accent on yesterday I did feel like it will go exceptionally well with vampy lipsticks, thank you for confirming this! Lol I might as well get addicted to this brand, I have an addiction for all beauty and skin care products and my addiction grew by just signining up on Specktra ;) I'm excited to start buying products from this brand!
It's very easy to fall in love with Chanel. I find that they have a great combination of original shades and ones that are flattering to wear every day. And welcome to the dark side! (Although it's chiefly just the dark side for your wallet.)
I agree with you on the flattering products to wear every day, I was overwhelmed just by looking at the products on the counter. So many flattering colors to choose from! Thank you for the welcome :) Along with the limited edition products from this collection I may venture into their permamanent range to get a few thing. I'm going to do my research on the products but any chance would some of you care to share some of your permanent favorites from the brand? It'll be greatly appreciated :)

pbpink

some more pics of charming eye quint here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Chanel-Holiday-2013-Eyeshadow-Palette/m-p/750223

jebogewf

some more pics of charming eye quint here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Chanel-Holiday-2013-Eyeshadow-Palette/m-p/750223
Wow, that looks just absolutely stunning. But I really, really shouldn't buy anything else, lol. I caved and bought the Armani Eccentrico palette, TF Ice Queen (which is coming today!!!
th_happy1.gif
), Chantecaille Diamonds Trio and the other two Diorific Vernis. But it looks so, so, so pretty. Want!!! Lol.

Medgal07

I was window shopping on Chanel.com and I see that the palette is there now. Has anyone received theirs yet?
You know Knope2012, I've noticed that Chanel.com seems to be last to get these limited edition items. I checked to see if they had it before I placed my preorder with Nordstrom and it wasn't there. I hope I get it sometime next week.

Knope2012

You know Knope2012, I've noticed that Chanel.com seems to be last to get these limited edition items. I checked to see if they had it before I placed my preorder with Nordstrom and it wasn't there. I hope I get it sometime next week.
Awesome, thanks! And they really do. I just got an e-mail about Rouge Moire a few days ago and I feel like that's been out forever.

Winthrop44

It's really weird. Sometimes it's the opposite, where chanel.com gets a collection before any of the dept store sites...or at least that's the way it's been in the past. No idea if there's any rhyme or reason to it.

Medgal07

LA Precieuse - Gorgeous slight pink red. While probably not completely unique, the color is just gorgeous on, the texture is so silky & it makes your teeth look really white.

So glad you endorsed this.
cheerleader.gif
I ordered it today before seeing this post...*sighs w/relief* I love the other darker burgundy red l/s, LA Desiree from this collection.

Beauty911

I got antsy and ordered the quint from Nordstrom. Going to Atlanta next week where I hope to be colormatched for Vitalumiere Aqua and the loose powder and pick up the bronzing cream. I think chanel is now my go to makeup. It s just so lovely and elegant. Also performs well too. That spring quad looks delicious and it will be coming home to mama!

sue12345

wavey.gif
Hi honey. If you're thinking of backing something up it must be good!!! I've been so consumed with getting my puppy that I've missed a lot of good info here. I have been hauling all along and I did get this blush. The beigy-pink color is what attracted me and I LOVE it. It's a go-to neutral for me the way that I use MAC Pressed Amber blush. I think I'm done w/this collection. I got also got two creme eyeshadows and La Desiree lipstick and the Rouge Rubis nail polish.
What did you think of La Desiree? Is it drying?

sue12345

No, not at all but my standard lip RX is Èminence Citrus Lip balm & MAC P & P lip
So you wear them both under la Desiree? How long does it last on you? I saw temptalia's negative review on how drying it is so that got me worried. I don't own any Chanel lipsticks.