Collection Nuit Infinie de Chanel - Holiday 2013

elegant-one

MissQQ - Thanks for your great pictures & swatches. I realllllllllllly want it now
sigh.gif

Is the last/darkest shade like a muted/dusty greyed brown plum color?

Dominique33

Elegant the Ombres Matelassées are gorgeous, very softly pigmented and wearable all the year around. I purchased the Ombres Matelassées, the blush ( very pretty indeed ), the loose powder and the nail polish. This collection is to die for, I highly recommand the Ombres Matelassées, even if it's so pigmented as expected it's very subtle and well..... elegant of course :)

Dominique33

What kind of puppy does your son & DIL have?

I love Accent. It's the perfect shade for me to wear with a darker lip. I've worn the Rouge Rubis NP and it is very pretty. I also picked up Rouge Moire & Rose Moire but I've not yet worn them.

I'm in love. This is my Abby. I got her a week ago today----flew out to Kansas City, MO to get her from a very reputable breeder. She's 3 lbs 12 oz and has the best disposition ever. It feels like I've had her forever, She was being trained to show but didn't get as large as the breeder had expected. As a result of this training she does not bark, she prances and holds her little nose in the air. It's pretty hysterical to watch. Here she is in her car seat.

Our matching PJs. When the hubs sees us in these he will for certain have me committed!

That's some loveliness to look forward to!
So cute Medgal !!!
heart.gif

Knope2012

The quint is beautiful! I'm trying to hold out so I can get Mysterie or Raffinement instead. I love your puppy, Megdal! I had a kitten wander up to my apartment door a few days ago, and up until today, I was trying to feed it and take care of it as it was on its own. I found an owner for it today, but I wish I could've kept it. I'm moving in January and I really hope I can find an apartment that allows small pets.

elegant-one

Elegant the Ombres Matelassées are gorgeous, very softly pigmented and wearable all the year around. I purchased the Ombres Matelassées, the blush ( very pretty indeed ), the loose powder and the nail polish. This collection is to die for, I highly recommand the Ombres Matelassées, even if it's so pigmented as expected it's very subtle and well..... elegant of course :)
sweatdrop.gif
I may pick it up on my shopping trip tomorrow
angelic.gif

So, are you saying its NOT that pigmented? Didn't know if I was reading that right?

Haven

Did you get any more of the Dior blushes?
No I am actually satisfied with the four that I purchased - for now. Currently, I am trying to resist the pretty yet outrageously priced Armani holiday blush/highlighter palette. The cost of this product is completely ridiculous IMO, but I still want it. Hangs head in shame.

I have almost ordered the Chanel quint multiple times. I will probably cave this weekend. I wanted to see it in person, but none of the stores around me have it in stock yet.

elegant-one

No I am actually satisfied with the four that I purchased - for now. Currently, I am trying to resist the pretty yet outrageously priced Armani holiday blush/highlighter palette. The cost of this product is completely ridiculous IMO, but I still want it. Hangs head in shame.

I have almost ordered the Chanel quint multiple times. I will probably cave this weekend. I wanted to see it in person, but none of the stores around me have it in stock yet.
lmao.gif
Seriously, you make me laugh so hard...I wish I knew you in person!

I'm hoping that I can see it in person tomorrow....lol

sampantha7

No I am actually satisfied with the four that I purchased - for now. Currently, I am trying to resist the pretty yet outrageously priced Armani holiday blush/highlighter palette. The cost of this product is completely ridiculous IMO, but I still want it. Hangs head in shame. I have almost ordered the Chanel quint multiple times. I will probably cave this weekend. I wanted to see it in person, but none of the stores around me have it in stock yet.
omg...that palette. I may have "accidentally" ordered it a few nights ago.

jebogewf

Lol, I did order that ridiculously overpriced Armani blush/highlighter. I couldn't resist it--so you're doing better than me. I should hang my head in shame. Lol.

Miss QQ

MissQQ - Thanks for your great pictures & swatches. I realllllllllllly want it now :sigh:   Is the last/darkest shade like a muted/dusty greyed brown plum color?
Hope you can get it! I'm not very good at colours description, but it's like a blackened eggplant.

elegant-one

holysheep.gif
I just ordered the es palette...before I go to look at it
lol.gif
I better love it
cry.gif

I'm wearing Accent blush with red lips today........my favorite mu look lately.

Dominique33

It is pigmented but I meant it was soft . The Ombres Matelassées is truly a gorgeous quint Elegant :) it is classy and sultry.