Collection Nuit Infinie de Chanel - Holiday 2013

elegant-one

I have ordered from Izzy's many times and have never had a problem. I checked a little while ago for a backup of Accent and at that time they didn't have it! In the interim I bought Dior's brown milly and I am loving that! It is not a dupe for Accent however.
I just love Brown Milly on too.

User38

I tried it and went home.. lol. When I looked at my face at home, I ordered it online.. talk about lack of resolve
sigh.gif

franlynne

lol.gif

What lipstick/es do you wear with it?
Today I had used armani's mystery quad (beautiful taupes) but then later in the afternoon my Chanel girl used vanities and I loved it!! Tonight I added rouge allure crazed with cavalier on top as my lippie. I've worn Tom Ford she wolf with that blush as well.Chanel rouge allure ambigue looks great with it as well. I loved that blush the moment I saw it. L'adoree looks great with it too.( I do add a touch of gloss) I can not wait to see the new ambient blushes in person, the pictures of them are just stunning! I think they are coming in Feb.

franlynne

Today I had used armani's mystery quad (beautiful taupes) but then later in the afternoon my Chanel girl used vanities and I loved it!! Tonight I added rouge allure crazed with cavalier on top as my lippie. I've worn Tom Ford she wolf with that blush as well.Chanel rouge allure ambigue looks great with it as well. I loved that blush the moment I saw it. L'adoree looks great with it too.( I do add a touch of gloss) I can not wait to see the new ambient blushes in person, the pictures of them are just stunning! I think they are coming in Feb.
Oops, forgot to mention Chanel's culte, and charactere!

User38

lol.gif

What lipstick/es do you wear with it?
i have worn the MAC Retro Matte in All Fired up with it, nude eyes

also worked with Burberry Pink Apricot velvet and a browny/copper smoked eye.

and yesterday with Cherry
heart.gif
and a big thick liner YSL bronzed gold colour (forgot name but it's a wonderful shade)

Latest posts