Collection Nuit Infinie de Chanel - Holiday 2013

Winthrop44

Did you try calling Nordies, Saks, Neimans and Bloomingdales to ask them to do store searches?

Also keep an eye on Izzys Perfume and Beauty Shoppe:

http://www.izzysbeautyshoppe.com/cosmetics_chanel_face.html

Winthrop44

I will keep an eye there, thanks!
Did you call the web sites or a store? If you ask them to waive the shipping they often will, and most times when you call one store and they need to get it for you from another store they don't charge shipping. Plus...right now until Jan 27 the Saks web site is offering free shipping so you could mention that (I know it says only valid online, just saying they may be more lenient):

~~FREE SHIPPING and FREE RETURNS* Plus, No Code Needed Now through Monday, January 27, 2014 *Free Shipping and Free Returns offer valid with any purchase through Monday, January 27, 2014 at 11:59 PM (ET). Limit of five promo codes per order. Offer valid at saks.com only. Valid on shipments to US addresses only. Not valid on international shipments. Offer may be used when shipping to multiple addresses. Offer not valid on Rush, Next Business Day, or Saturday delivery orders. Not valid in Saks Fifth Avenue stores, Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH stores, and saksoff5th.com. Not valid on standalone physical or promotional Gift Card shipments. For Drop Ship items, offer only applies to items eligible for standard shipping. No adjustments to prior purchases. This offer is non-transferable. Saks’ return policy still applies to items returned under this offer. Click here for additional shipping and tax information.

Did you try specifically calling the Chanel boutique inside Nordstrom in Seattle? Or the Neimans in Vegas? Also you might try writing or calling chanel.com to ask if there's some way you can get one. I e-mailed chanel.com years ago when I was looking for Nude JC and they had someone from a boutique call me back and sell it to me.

Winthrop44

Don't forget macys... They are Chanel's largest vendor in the USA.
Well they need to come to my Macys! For some reason until I checked this morning I thought Macys online only offered Chanel fragrances and not MU. Thanks for mentioning this!

josephine90

Did you call the web sites or a specific store? If you ask them to waive the shipping they often will, and most times when you call one store and they need to get it for you from another store they don't charge shipping. Plus...right now until Jan 27 the Saks web site is offering free shipping so you could mention that (I know it says only valid online, just saying they may be more lenient): ~~FREE SHIPPING and FREE RETURNS* Plus, No Code Needed Now through Monday, January 27, 2014 *Free Shipping and Free Returns offer valid with any purchase through Monday, January 27, 2014 at 11:59 PM (ET). Limit of five promo codes per order. Offer valid at saks.com only. Valid on shipments to US addresses only. Not valid on international shipments. Offer may be used when shipping to multiple addresses. Offer not valid on Rush, Next Business Day, or Saturday delivery orders. Not valid in Saks Fifth Avenue stores, Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH stores, and saksoff5th.com. Not valid on standalone physical or promotional Gift Card shipments. For Drop Ship items, offer only applies to items eligible for standard shipping. No adjustments to prior purchases. This offer is non-transferable. Saks’ return policy still applies to items returned under this offer. Click here for additional shipping and tax information. Did you try specifically calling the Chanel boutique inside Nordstrom in Seattle? Or the Neimans in Vegas? Also you might try writing or calling chanel.com to ask if there's some way you can get one. I e-mailed chanel.com years ago when I was looking for Nude JC and they had someone from a boutique call me back and sell it to me.
I just assumed the store search they did when I called nordies included the boutique, maybe I should call them directly. I'm sure neimans in Vegas was included in the search NM did since the said the checked all NM stores:(. hmm, I ve never thought of calling chanel.com, good idea!

Winthrop44

E-mailing them might be better because I have often had e-mails forwarded to people who could actually help. Also, try calling a boutique in NY directly and see if they can do a boutique search. Do you swap on MUA? I've seen a few on there and there's one now "in perfect condition" - not exactly sure what that means as it doesn't say BNIB.

elegant-one

Well they need to come to my Macys! For some reason until I checked this morning I thought Macys online only offered Chanel fragrances and not MU. Thanks for mentioning this!
Same here. I nag both my Macys & Dillards
ohboy.gif

josephine90

I should try again. Last time I was told we didn't have the required population density.
Emailed them, they said they did a boutique search, could not find one and suggested rose ecrin, maybe one will pop up in the CB. I wish my macys would have a chanel counter too!

Monsy

maybe you can try macys chanel counter on michigan ave in chicago
i found staff there that was from the previous collections and sold out everywhere

jebogewf

I didn't realize it was sold out. Problem solved. I hope you find one though.

Quote: Originally Posted by josephine90

Emailed them, they said they did a boutique search, could not find one and suggested rose ecrin, maybe one will pop up in the CB. I wish my macys would have a chanel counter too!
I just wanted to let you both know--and anyone else that still wants it and didn't get it--I just happened to be browsing Izzy's, and I just saw that they have Accent. It's a little more--obviously, everything there is--and I don't know if it's the baked version or the US version--but I thought I would let you know.

http://www.izzysbeautyshoppe.com/Chanel-Joues-Contraste-Powder-Blush-Accent-84.html

vaisforluvrs

I just wanted to let you both know--and anyone else that still wants it and didn't get it--I just happened to be browsing Izzy's, and I just saw that they have Accent. It's a little more--obviously, everything there is--and I don't know if it's the baked version or the US version--but I thought I would let you know.

http://www.izzysbeautyshoppe.com/Chanel-Joues-Contraste-Powder-Blush-Accent-84.html
Have you ordered from this site before? Just wondering what your experience was. I ordered a couple Guerlain lipsticks a couple months ago, and weeks later received cancellation notices, saying that the lipsticks were backordered until this year.

jebogewf

Have you ordered from this site before? Just wondering what your experience was. I ordered a couple Guerlain lipsticks a couple months ago, and weeks later received cancellation notices, saying that the lipsticks were backordered until this year.
I haven't, I'm sorry. I've wanted to at times, but just haven't. I'm sure it's okay to order there. I know most of there products--as far as Chanel is concerned--are not the US versions. Shortly after I had started my blog, they contacted me about "potentially sponsoring" me. I didn't answer right away--because I had some questions--and when I did I asked what all it would entail and such. (They weren't going to pay me or anything, just give me a certain amount of credit to their site each month, etc.) Well, I must have waited too long. If four or five days is too long, lol, because I never heard back from them. But anyways, the point of all that, is this is part of the email they sent me which talks about their company:

A global online supplier of authentic beauty products featuring luxury brands such as CHANEL, Dior, Guerlain and many others. We mainly specialize in limited edition, hard-to-find or discontinued beauty products in addition to a wide range of beauty products that would otherwise be inaccessible in the States. Majority of the time, these include makeup collections that are released exclusively in Asia or Europe. In this event, Izzy is usually the first source people to turn to without having to pay excessively inflated prices from third-party auctions sites.
Another upside of our company is that we also offer new high-end brand makeup testers. With money as tight as it right now, many people are unable or unwilling to shell out $30+ for a high-end lipstick. With makeup testers, you have option to try the full size product but for a fraction of the retail cost. Essentially you'll be purchasing two for the price of one, and you will no longer have to sacrifice quality for price. Or perhaps you fell in love with a partial product or color, only to find out months later it was discontinued? With our huge range of makeup testers, you are sure find the product you need to rekindle that love affair.
Finally we offer deluxe and full size beauty products with each purchase. These are not brand exclusive like most retail stores where you only qualify if you purchase a minimum from a specific brand. For Izzy, beauty purchases meeting a certain amount automatically qualifies. The days of tracking mind-numbing points are over, and even if you earn enough, with Izzy's you don't have to wait months or your umpteenth order to before you can redeem them for something worthwhile.
When you visit our store, you may notice that our prices are slightly higher compared to those of your local high-end retail stores. We believe honesty is the best policy, so we want to clarify this is because majority of our products are imported unbeknownst to many of our shoppers. A small percentage of the costs including international shipping fees and related overheard costs are added to the price. However shipping is always free for orders over $100, and orders outside California (US) are exempt from sales tax. Once you factor this in, our prices match many those of your local high-end retail stores, if not more competitive. In addition we are always updating our clearance section, and for luxury high-end makeup brands such as CHANEL, we all know that sales or discounts are extremely rare if not impossible to find.

I thought this might help. It explains why their prices are higher and stuff.

Winthrop44

I have ordered from Izzy's several times and know someone else who has as well, with no problems for either one of us. But yes, that Accent is most likely the baked version. You could write to ask them to clarify one way or the other though. They have always responded to my e-mails.

franlynne

I have ordered from Izzy's many times and have never had a problem. I checked a little while ago for a backup of Accent and at that time they didn't have it! In the interim I bought Dior's brown milly and I am loving that! It is not a dupe for Accent however.

vaisforluvrs

Thanks for your responses! I didn't really know what to think when I received their cancellations. I'm glad to hear that maybe it was just a rare occurrence.

urbis

Nuit infinie is a a fine collection, worth splurging. I've been weering almost every product for many weeks and I still love it, esp eyes' items. I'm not completely sold on the blush , which pulls reddish on me, nor would I buy again radiouse ra (too pale for me) but the remaining staples are really really fine