Collection Nuit Infinie de Chanel - Holiday 2013

Melrose

Me niether, and I'm in Canada. So sad. I called around and was told all their holiday products have been removed from counters. Heartbreak!
That's the same problem I'm having! I tried 2 cities in Texas and it's totally sold out. I was also told all holiday products have been removed. I think I remember someone commenting that mac warm soul is similar in color but I want to hear it from someone who has both accent and warm soul. Anybody know?

IHughes

I'd like to know too, and which of the two you prefer and which lasts longer or is better in your opinion. I'm still debating whether to buy it, I think I can still purchase it!! (I'm in spain but if anyone needs it I can CP for you)

Mayflower22

I'd like to know too, and which of the two you prefer and which lasts longer or is better in your opinion. I'm still debating whether to buy it, I think I can still purchase it!! (I'm in spain but if anyone needs it I can CP for you)
Your offer is tempting! How much would it cost to ship to Canada?

josephine90

How much is the blush in spain? And shipping to the states? I knew i should not have delayed buying it

Monsy

MAC warm soul vs Chanel accent

they are not dupes
Warm soul is much warmer, has more orange to it while Accent has more mauve tone to it

they look similar in the pan but not so much when swatched

Mayflower22

Thank you
MAC warm soul vs Chanel accent they are not dupes Warm soul is much warmer, has more orange to it while Accent has more mauve tone to it they look similar in the pan but not so much when swatched
Thank you for this! Appreciate it. Though now I am lemming Accent even more...

IHughes

How much is the blush in spain? And shipping to the states? I knew i should not have delayed buying it
Your offer is tempting! How much would it cost to ship to Canada?
Sorry I haven't replied sooner!! The first thing I wanted to do is to make sure they hadn't got rid of the collection, and as of a few minutes I have checked that they still have it available. There are several things I want you guys to take into account: the version we have here in Europe is the baked version (0,14 oz.) I think that's the one that Temptalia reviewed as she was given that one for some reason. The next point is that makeup is more expensive here in Spain unfortunately. The Charming palette actually worked out cheaper at 47 euros (64 dollars approximately) but the Joues Contrast Blushers are 37 euros (50 dollars approximately) so I'm not sure if you'd still be interested in buying it. I haven't asked about price for shipping but I'd be happy to do so if you're still interested. I still haven't purchased it and I'm not really sure what to do, it's one of those products I keep going back to see over and over again but I haven't taken the plunge yet. I'm on low-buy this year and as I've just started my youtube channel+low buy perhaps it isn't the best blush to invest in, maybe it's better to get a permanent product I can review or show in my videos or one from a future collection rather than a past one. I know this may sound like strange reasoning, but as I'm trying not to buy much and still make videos and have a pretty collection it's hard to make a choice!! If any of you want me to CP for you guys I'd be happy to!! :bouquet:

Mayflower22

Sorry I haven't replied sooner!! The first thing I wanted to do is to make sure they hadn't got rid of the collection, and as of a few minutes I have checked that they still have it available. There are several things I want you guys to take into account: the version we have here in Europe is the baked version (0,14 oz.) I think that's the one that Temptalia reviewed as she was given that one for some reason. The next point is that makeup is more I haven't asked about price for shipping but I'd be happy to do so if you're still interested. I still haven't purchased it and I'm not really sure what to do, it's one of those products I keep going back to see over and over again but I haven't taken the plunge yet. If any of you want me to CP for you guys I'd be happy to!! :bouquet:
I will pm you! I am also looking to cut down on makeup purchases this year, so I understand where you're coming from. $50+ is a lot for one make up item. I'm thinking I can justify it if I only buy this one item until end of Feb. I think I would rather have one special blush over three or four cheaper/perm things.

Monsy

oh ok

well it is pretty unique, mocha is similar color wise but has different finish

urbis

It's a fine blush, I see it as a sort of "light notorious" , meaning a mauvey blush (actually accent has some beige in it). Someone said it matches ambigue rouge allure,and I agree with that. It's a fab complement of the palette, appropriate for winter season, and to me it looks better than evocation and discretion. I think you could just check out for another beigemauvey in your stash and think if you prefer to complete your winter look or look ahed for the lovely spring blushes