Collection Nuit Infinie de Chanel - Holiday 2013

Medgal07

holysheep.gif
I just ordered the es palette...before I go to look at it
lol.gif
I better love it
cry.gif

I'm wearing Accent blush with red lips today........my favorite mu look lately.
Oh I know you look FABULOUS!!!!!! Sounds totally awesome!

Quote: Originally Posted by Dominique33

It is pigmented but I meant it was soft . The Ombres Matelassées is truly a gorgeous quint Elegant
smiles.gif
it is classy and sultry.
My quint shipped from Nordstrom!!!
th_thstars.gif
Should arrive sometime this week!!!

jebogewf

I almost caved with everyone talking about ordering the palette--and then seeing BTIB's swatches finally pushed me over the edge. I just ordered it. It looks like the perfect palette for neutral lovers--and I am definitely one of those. Oh well. My fiancee owed me a big, fat, expensive prezzie anyway. Guess I just decided what it was, lol.

elegant-one

Medgal07

If you say so, then I'm sure that I will love it ;) I'm quite anxious to see what the dusty plum color looks like over a brown base. I'm thinking it will be smokey lovely.
bouquet.gif
Thanks doll!!!!

Whoohoo I can't wait to hear what you think of it!!!

Her swatches are just lovely! As an older cough woman, I do not want all that "holiday" glitter crap. Kinda tacky and not so classy imho
amuse.gif

NO one had the palette to swatch today
huh2.gif
bummer. All they had was the plastic display & a sticker that said coming soon.
I will humbly report my impressions as soon as the blessed palette arrives!
curtsey.gif

As an even older than you woman, I couldn't agree with you more!
yucky.gif

AshleyK

I can't wait until we receive this collection in Canada! I prefer the non-baked version of the Joues Contraste sold in the U.S. so I ordered Accent from Nordstrom, but I'd like to swatch Fatal and the Charming quint in person.

Medgal07

I can't wait until we receive this collection in Canada! I prefer the non-baked version of the Joues Contraste sold in the U.S. so I ordered Accent from Nordstrom, but I'd like to swatch Fatal and the Charming quint in person.
th_770016001157748873-final.gif
AshleyK! Fatal is beautiful. Once on the lid it's lighter than it appears in the pot, nevertheless is really pretty.

jebogewf

th_770016001157748873-final.gif
AshleyK! Fatal is beautiful. Once on the lid it's lighter than it appears in the pot, nevertheless is really pretty.
Fatal is gorgeous--I just absolutely love it. I keep reaching for it, I can't help it. When I use it dry, it's perfect for daytime and used wet, it's perfect for night.

WELCOME AshleyK!!!

jebogewf

I will humbly report my impressions as soon as the blessed palette arrives!
curtsey.gif

As an even older than you woman, I couldn't agree with you more!
yucky.gif
Okay--neither of you look old. AT ALL!!! WOW is all I can think. You both look amazing!!! I just had another birthday--and hate the idea that I'm now closer to 40 than I am to 30--but I hope I look that good when I get "older".

Dominique33

If you say so, then I'm sure that I will love it ;) I'm quite anxious to see what the dusty plum color looks like over a brown base. I'm thinking it will be smokey lovely.
bouquet.gif
Thanks doll!!!!

Whoohoo I can't wait to hear what you think of it!!!

Her swatches are just lovely! As an older cough woman, I do not want all that "holiday" glitter crap. Kinda tacky and not so classy imho
amuse.gif

NO one had the palette to swatch today
huh2.gif
bummer. All they had was the plastic display & a sticker that said coming soon.
Yes definitely soft smokey, the plum shade is somewhat plum/taupe too, I am wearing it now and it's a really a pretty colour. I would also suggest Chanel le Volume in Prune, classy Fall combo in fact.

Dominique33

Oh I know you look FABULOUS!!!!!! Sounds totally awesome!

My quint shipped from Nordstrom!!!
th_thstars.gif
Should arrive sometime this week!!!
Great Medgal I hope you'll like it as much as I do. :) There are many beautiful Holiday palettes ( I will purchase other ones ), the Chanel embodies pure classicism I think.

elegant-one

Yes definitely soft smokey, the plum shade is somewhat plum/taupe too, I am wearing it now and it's a really a pretty colour. I would also suggest Chanel le Volume in Prune, classy Fall combo in fact.
Sounds really pretty! I don't have Prune. My palette is supposed to be here Thurs.

Medgal07

Okay--neither of you look old. AT ALL!!! WOW is all I can think. You both look amazing!!! I just had another birthday--and hate the idea that I'm now closer to 40 than I am to 30--but I hope I look that good when I get "older".
You're a baby! I turned 60 in July!!

Medgal07

girlhaha.gif
Thats sweet of you
bouquet.gif
Medgal is such a beauty for sure. I will be 54 in just a few days.
sigh.gif

Happy Birthday to You!!!!

Sounds really pretty! I don't have Prune. My palette is supposed to be here Thurs.
Awwww thank you Elegant! You sure make 54 look great
yahoo.gif
I think it's because you take care of yourself, you love life, you have fun and you have an amazing family and support system.

Happy Birthday! I hope you have the most wonderful day ever!!!
happybirthday.gif
th_kiss.gif

MaryJane

I picked up the eyeshadow palette from Nordstrom yesterday. I'm not sure that I would recommend it - while there is nothing 'wrong' with it, for $80 I want to be wowed. The colors are all very dupable. I have the Beige de Chanel and Kaska Beige quads and, between those two, I feel that I have most of the shades in the quint. When swatched, those palettes may not look similar but on the eyes I think they do look alike. This may be going back to the store.

On the bright side...I am loving the Accent blush. At first, I couldn't see what was so special about it but after a few days it grew on me.

Ingenue

Happy Early Birthday Elegant! You look amazing! So do you Medgal... good Lord you ladies give me hope! You both look great!

Bonitinha

I will be 54 in just a few days.
sigh.gif
I hope you have some fabulous birthday plans in store. Is Mr. Elegant treating you to lunch and shopping?? I think I "met" you on here right after you turned 50 -- has it been 4 years? Crazy! You are a lovely person inside and out! May your year be filled with J Crew and Chanel!
heart.gif

Latest posts