Collection Nuit Infinie de Chanel - Holiday 2013

jebogewf

You're a baby! I turned 60 in July!!
WOW.
jawdrop.gif
I am floored. You both look fantastic. Really. I would NEVER have guessed that. I honestly thought you both looked maybe just a few years older than me. Can I say WOW again, lol. And
happybirthday.gif
(early) Elegant!!! Hope it's wonderful and that you get lots of prezzies! LOL.

Ingenue

My palette just arrived! Whoo Hoo! I love it already. I love that the darkest color isn't shimmery. I only spot one major shimmer in the middle pot.
eyelove.gif

Beauty911

My palette came today and I am wearing it now. just love! Such a pretty look. So worth the purchase. Also...HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELEGANT!!!:encore:

elegant-one

My palette just arrived! Whoo Hoo! I love it already. I love that the darkest color isn't shimmery. I only spot one major shimmer in the middle pot.
eyelove.gif
Ahhhh, I have been waiting to hear what you think of the palette. Is it love & not like?
girlhaha.gif
Mine will arrive tomorrow.

elegant-one

Well I'll ring it in early, too. Happy birthday, elegant!
kissy.gif
You're so sweet - Thanks! And thanks for that code!

Quote: Originally Posted by Beauty911

My palette came today and I am wearing it now. just love! Such a pretty look. So worth the purchase.
Also...HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELEGANT!!!
encore.gif
Thanks so much!!!!

So you love the palette. Great

You guys are the best! I really really appreciate all the kindness here!
bouquet.gif

Medgal07

Ahhhh, I have been waiting to hear what you think of the palette. Is it love & not like?
girlhaha.gif
Glad the palette is getting some love Ingenue and beauty911. Mine is due to arrive tomorrow too. My La Prècieuse arrived yesterday. I can't say no to a lovely red lippy.

Medgal07

greengrin.gif
We're oldies but goodies.

Thanks for your sweet comments!

bouquet.gif

friends.gif
Thanks dear friend!

Thank you dear!
th_kiss.gif

kissy.gif
You're so sweet - Thanks! And thanks for that code!

Thanks so much!!!!

So you love the palette. Great

You guys are the best! I really really appreciate all the kindness here!
bouquet.gif
friends.gif

baxterina

Late to the party but
happybirthday.gif
and Chanel birthday:)
Yesterday I got Rouge Allure Radieuse.

Pale cold baby pink.
When I saw it (it was bought online) I didn't knock my socks of.
I always goes for the pinks that are similar to my natural lip shade that is close to raspberry pink.
This time wanted something like pale cold pink
This one seemed to be Barbie and whatever I can say about myself it wouldn't be BARBIE
Yet Radieuse is not such a candy as it looks like.
Wearing with subtle make up looks...quite...natural.

Ingenue

girlhaha.gif
It is LOVE! It's very subtle. The colors are strong... but REALLY Elegant. Very much classic Chanel. I love it. There is only one shimmer (thank GOODNESS), and it's mostly complimentary for the other shades. I put it up on the blog and I'm wearing it today. LOVE it. I used the strongest color, and the weakest color for today's look (because for me, that's a true test of a quad or quint). The blendability and pigmentation is off the charts. Chanel really did it with this one.

Latest posts