Collection Superstition (Fall 2013)

Knope2012

th_cheerup.gif
makeup is an awesome cheer me up! I cannot decide on just one cause I loved them all
Because they give people free high priced snowglobes or send cheap samples with expensive postage
amuse.gif

I don't think I have Fiction...do I
hmm.gif
Winthrop would know if I do
girlhaha.gif

I think everyone here LOVED Espirit
I appreciate the support
blush-anim-cl.gif
Yesterday, my parents surprised me and booked me and my husband a bed and breakfast weekend for our anniversary, so that cheered me up so much! I'm still deciding on the creme blushes. I'd love to have them all, but Fantastic is my favorite.

Miss QQ

I appreciate the support :blush:  Yesterday, my parents surprised me and booked me and my husband a bed and breakfast weekend for our anniversary, so that cheered me up so much! I'm still deciding on the creme blushes. I'd love to have them all, but Fantastic is my favorite.
Glad you feel better. Buying makeup do cheer us up! elegant - That snow globe is so elusive. Is the mascara Le Volume? I got it when I purchased the fall collection, but havent tried it yet.

Pinkdollface

elegant - That snow globe is so elusive. Is the mascara Le Volume? I got it when I purchased the fall collection, but havent tried it yet.
I love the Volume mascara! I got a sample and then one of the parfumery chains had 40% off on all mascaras and I got the full sized. I'm still using the sample, I love how much use I can get out of mascara samples.

Haven

So, yesterday hubs says, you got a box from Chanel NY -
icon_eek.gif
I had not ordered anything so I am all
th_happy1.gif

but, but...it's such a tiny box
cry.gif
not big enough for a snowglobe!

It was a mascara sample....hardly worth the postage
crybaby.gif

tong.gif

I got this sample too and don't understand why they sent it. I was hoping that it was a sample or something promotional from the holiday collection. Complete letdown.

Monsy

Maybe it's not selling well enough and they are trying to get more to sell by letting customers try it ??

elkaknits

I must not order enough from website~~ I usually pick up from Macy's cus my gal pal works that counter and then Nordies. I got calls from both shops regarding events and gifts and new collection but nothing from the seattle nordies or website gifts

Icecaramellatte

I finally bought some Fall items. I passed on getting more of the creme blushes. Maybe next time. I did pick up the quad and the Mystery nail polish. I wore the quad today. The greenish/black on the lid, the taupey grey on the crease, the lower right dark color in the outer V and the whitish shade to highlight with Mac Uninterrupted as a transition. Presage Cheeks with Mac Adored highlighter, Burberry Brown Sugar lipstick. Tom Ford eyeliner pen. Sephora Driving in Malyasia on the lower lashline. (I tried to dupe the Chanel Khaki liner here but it wasn't the same). I really liked the look.

Knope2012

I'm finally going to pick up a few things from this collection on Saturday. I think I'll get Fantastic, Espirit, and maybe Moon River to go with them.

Latest posts