Collection Superstition (Fall 2013)

Medgal07

I did some good shopping today! I finally have gotten some nice new clothes (3 new pairs of jeans and 3 shirts). I especially needed some new jeans. They had 15% off on the jeans and I also had a coupon for €7,50 off so that was very nice.

I also wanted to shop for some Chanel and I got a new tube of the Sublime de Chanel mascara. They had 40% off on all mascaras in one of the parfumery chains, so that was just perfect. I then went to another parfumery, which is one of my favorites in the city where I live. There is one lady that basically always helps me. She's very helpful and sweet. This parfumery had 20% off on all Chanel so this was really the day of the perfect deals for me
girlhaha.gif

I got Inspiration cream blush, Rendez-Vous and Esprit RCS (funny thing is all my new clothes I got from Esprit) and Audacieuse RA from the Moiré collection. I was planning on getting the Présage cream blush, but I went with Inspiration instead, because I have more colours like Présage. They didn't have Esprit in stock, but the nice lady called another store from the same chain in the city and they did have it. She then went there herself to get it. It was only two streets away, but I still think that was great customer service. When she got back she also made a nice giftbag for me. I got samples for the Volume de Chanel, Perfection Lumière, some RCS and the Hydra Beauty eye gel and sérum and last but not least I got this cute makeup bag.

Here is a picture where I'm wearing Rendez-Vous on the lips. I love love love it!

Ow and when I got home a Sugarpill package was waiting for me, so I don't think this day could have been any better!
GREAT DAY indeed, PDF---and that was the best customer service ever! You look so nice---just soft and natural----very pretty! You inspired me to finally wear
Rendez-Vous. I've had it for a while now but hadn't worn it until seeing your pic.

Medgal07

You ladies should take a photo of your shoes and then tape them to the outside of the box so you can see them when they're stacked. (Don't worry. I'm not this organized in my own life.)
I did that years ago MissTT and now I'm getting ready to undo it because of a major reno & different setup. It was a good way of quickly accessing the shoes
because its so easy to forget what you have when it's not in your face!
thud.gif

Sylvia60

That would make it easier, but I'm lucky that 99% of my shoes are in their box and they have little pictures on the outside already. Plus, I keep my absolute favorite and often worn pairs separate from the others. Well, I try at least. Sometimes I come home and just throw them anywhere until I'm settled.
Shoes.
I buy shoes occasionally and tell myself there's more to footwear than sandals and boots.

Despite all my efforts, though, shoes simply form part of my working attire- black patent leather Ferragamo (Carla model)
http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/salvatore-ferragamo-carla-pump/3207899.

The others nestle in their boxes, unloved.

I'm very rough on purses and still have recurring nightmares about the time I carried a pot of yoghourt in my favourite Guess bag. :(

So it's boots and eye shadows as far as extravagance goes.
And brushes, of course.

To buy or not to buy Gri gri, that is the question.

Pinkdollface

Uhmm I went back to the Douglas parfumerie today...and got Présage, Fantastic and another Rouge Allure from the Moiré collection in Impulsive. These were all listed as LE here and I really loved the colours, so I wanted to get them ASAP after finding out I love the formulas.

elegant-one

Uhmm I went back to the Douglas parfumerie today...and got Présage, Fantastic and another Rouge Allure from the Moiré collection in Impulsive. These were all listed as LE here and I really loved the colours, so I wanted to get them ASAP after finding out I love the formulas.
girlhaha.gif
thmbup.gif

Anneri

So Presage and Fantastic are LE here in Europe? I'm totally confused by that. I was at Douglas today (at two stores actually) and am pretty sure that at one counter the blush testers weren't in their right slots, at least the colours didn't match their descriptions I saw on the net AT ALL and at the other counter they had only two blush colours - in testers and for sale.
I'm strangely drawn to Elixir though it seems such a basic colour - are any fellow NPAs here who love Elixir?

I spent such a lot of money this month (I finally found my wedding shoes! Yay!) that two Chanel items doens't seem to matter any more...

Pinkdollface

So Presage and Fantastic are LE here in Europe? I'm totally confused by that. I was at Douglas today (at two stores actually) and am pretty sure that at one counter the blush testers weren't in their right slots, at least the colours didn't match their descriptions I saw on the net AT ALL and at the other counter they had only two blush colours - in testers and for sale. I'm strangely drawn to Elixir though it seems such a basic colour - are any fellow NPAs here who love Elixir?

I spent such a lot of money this month (I finally found my wedding shoes! Yay!) that two Chanel items doens't seem to matter any more...
The lady that helped me on wednesday thought they were all going to be permanent, but I didn't want to take the chance since they're listed as LE here on Specktra. On wednesday they didn't have Fantastic and the tester was turned upside down in the display. The lady told me that they could order it for me if I asked. But then when I came back yesterday the tester was turned around and I just asked (this time a kind man was helping me) and he looked and they didn't have it in the drawers. Then he looked it up in the system and he said it was in the storage room and they could get it for me. So I don't know what it is about Fantastic, but it seems like it didn't arrive with the rest of the items and this was an extra reason for me to just get it now.

Teger

I'm so disappointed!!! Several items that weren't LE initially are getting the axe from this collection. From the creme blushes, inspiration is going away. So only Affinité, Revelation and Destiny are staying. And all of the Rouge Coco Shines are LE. This now includes Esprit & Rendez-vous. This info is pertinent to USA. Not sure about other countries.

Pinkdollface

I'm wearing Esprit again and I'm really happy with this. I was afraid a colour this vibrant would bleed with this formula, but it doesn't and I'm so happy for that! I love how it feels on the lips, so moisturizing for a lipstick.

Dominique33

I'm wearing Esprit again and I'm really happy with this. I was afraid a colour this vibrant would bleed with this formula, but it doesn't and I'm so happy for that! I love how it feels on the lips, so moisturizing for a lipstick.
Esprit is pretty I agree. Have you tried Rendez-Vous ? I think it would be lovely on you.

Miss QQ

This info is pertinent to USA. Not sure about other countries.
I was thinking of getting Inspiration but I wasn't in a hurry since it was perm. Why is it going away? I got Affinite and I have to say I actually don't really like it on. The colour doesn't look good on me, maybe because it mixes with the foundation colour on my cheek? I like the Dior cream blushes more.

Monsy

I have to say I am in love with Mystere quad. Beautiful everyday palette so wearable

smooch3s

I'm wearing Mysterious nail polish and I have to say that I love it! It's a color I've never worn, as I tend to stay with more traditional colors, and it's absolutely gorgeous!! Even The Man likes it!

Icecaramellatte

I have to say I am in love with Mystere quad. Beautiful everyday palette so wearable

Quote: Originally Posted by smooch3s

I'm wearing Mysterious nail polish and I have to say that I love it! It's a color I've never worn, as I tend to stay with more traditional colors, and it's absolutely gorgeous!! Even The Man likes it!
I was hoping to add these two soon but now with talk of Holiday impending soon, I don't know when I will get them.

Monsy

Awww thank you ladies you are very kind
heart.gif

On my brows I used MAC fluidline brow gel creme in Dirty blonde but I get the same effect with MAC brow pencil lingering
Eyeliner is Lancome artliner in noir