Collection Superstition (Fall 2013)

Miss QQ

Different. Those are from the Le Blanc collection and there are 3 of them (Roselin is the other) and they are more shimmery. Mine is 85 Essence, and the other is 84 Rose Elixir. I can find them on eBay. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chanel-Fall13-Aqualumiere-Gloss-Lip-High-Shine-84-ROSE-ELIXIR-/261260379327

Medgal07

pompom.gif
So glad you were able to score Affinite! I've hit pan on Presage already. It's my fave of the six. It's not too orange and is actually quite subtle when
applied under foundation.
I saw the collection and came back with Affinite, and an Aqualumiere gloss. I was surprised to see my counter had 2 glosses, and I picked the pale pink one, which was LE. The other was a rose, very pretty as well. Presage is pretty but I was worried that it might be too orange. The cream blushes are very pigmented! Much more than Dior's cream blush. And I was so lucky to pick up the last Affinite at my counter!
yahoo.gif

baxterina

I was eyeing on Presage from the moment I saw it for the first time (on line then).
If this is about my face there is really THIN line between peach and carrot so I was afraid of the last one.
It's buildable so I don't look like carrot.

Icecaramellatte

I was eyeing on Presage from the moment I saw it for the first time (on line then).
If this is about my face there is really THIN line between peach and carrot so I was afraid of the last one.
It's buildable so I don't look like carrot.
You look great. I just picked up Presage today. Finally! My first of the creme blushes. Now I need a pink. Affinite or Fantastic?

Medgal07

You look great. I just picked up Presage today. Finally! My first of the creme blushes. Now I need a pink. Affinite or Fantastic?
BOTH!!!
girlhaha.gif
I have to be careful when I wear Fantastic---so pigmented! Affinite is a really pretty soft pink & Fantastic is more raspberry so if it's a true pink that
you want I'd go with Affinite.

baxterina

[COLOR=0000FF] BOTH!!![/COLOR]:haha:  [COLOR=0000FF]I have to be careful when I wear Fantastic---so pigmented!  Affinite is a really pretty soft pink & Fantastic is more raspberry so if it's a true pink that[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]     you want I'd go with Affinite.[/COLOR]
Both is the only right answer :)

baxterina

My mantra was "Presage & nothing else, Presage &..."
And so I have this fair, subtle, natural rosy shade....-Inpiration.
I bought it because I normally wear no foundation but KORA Tinted Cream (MIranda Kerr brand) mixed with white sunscreen base.
And I needeed something very subtle.

Miss QQ

I'm wearing Affinite today. It is so scarily pigmented (I can't work with cream blushes), but luckily it blends easily and beautifully and I'm very pleased. I shall try it a few more times and if I like it, I'll get Presage before it's gone. The cream blushes are very different from Dior's, but I can't decide which I like more yet.

elkaknits

my chanel gal discouraged me from picking them up so I haven't. She says that *on her* they feel weird and sit on her skin. She is kinda funny for a saleslady. She dislikes the glosses and the sheer lipsticks cus they don't have good lasting power. Problem is we are very similar in what we look for ~ not just coloring, age, personal style etc but preferences. The few times I have ignored her suggestion I regret it. Not sure if it is me second guessing myself or what. Last winter she said I should go with the plum blush instead of star dust and I went for stardust. A few months later I had to pick up plum and haven't worn star dust more than once. But I won't mess with her commission by returning it.... not her bad I didn't listen to her in first place......

I had arm swatched the blushes and liked the colors but I have learned my lesson. I hope I don't get skippers remorse