color ready??? are ya'll passing on this?

TISH1124

I must be since I have not thought once about it....WOW! I'm slipping and my wallet is probably happy

stronqerx

Same here, pass. I've been passing a lot of collections lately...I am so proud of myself. Though I did cave in for perfect topping
winks.gif

lipshock

Seeing as how MAC has been boring me to tears with their latest collections, I'll more than likely be passing on this one, too. I don't even know what's being released from it and I don't even care enough to look it up. LOL.

Sanderlees

I was going to pass... but i was lucky enough to have tried the skin refined zone treatment and the transparent powder...
altho the transparent powder is really nothing special (very finely milled and smooth), it's the refined zone treatment that i'm in love with... it's a tiny bottle... so it has to be used sparingly... but it makes your skin so even and smooth!!!!!! (what i wanted my smashbox anti-shine to be without the white cast!)... so i think i will pick up the Prep and prime items.. as those are supposed to be LE as well...

gabi03

Passing.... but i was on temptalia's website and the lipsticks look like toned down colors from Dame Edna. (gladiola and coral polyp respectfully)

K_ashanti

it is very boring isn't it???? i was just look trough some things and i have i return to make i will prolly just exchange for the powder, i'm doing some weddings this summer might just come in handy, god forbid i take something back and i just get my money LOL, is the powder perm, i'm too lazy and don't care enough to look it up myself

kami2hot

white frost was one of the first eyeshadows i brought & i had already planned on purchasing bitter anyway but i do like show orchid...i need a bright lipstick like that for this light blue look i want to do on myself
smiles.gif

other than that i'm passing...

Latest posts