color ready??? are ya'll passing on this?

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsito987
im not passing i love the SNOW ORCHID LIPSTICK AND ALL THE PREP N PRIME STUF I MUST USE FOR MY KIT
smiles.gif

I love Show Orchid too...I wear it all the time...Glad it's a Pro Item

TISH1124

MAC Colour Ready Collection

Launch Date: April 2nd, 2009 (North America), April 2009 (International)
Lipstick ($14.00)
  • Show Orchid Vivid hot pink (PRO)
  • Impassioned Amped up fuschsia (Perm)
Eyeshadow ($14.50)
  • Bitter Vivid bright golden green flecked with shimmer (Perm)
  • White Frost Vivid bright white with icy shimmer (Perm)
Penultimate Eye Liner ($16.50)
  • Rapid Black True Black
Eye Brows ($14.50)
  • Stud Deep rich blackened brown (Perm)
Prep + Prime Line Filler ($19.50) (Limited Edition)
Prep + Prime Line Filler is a targeted deep wrinkle filler with long term skincare benefits that uses a unique technological breakthrough. Line Filler plumps and smoothes skin and drastically reduces the appearance of wrinkles and expression lines. A combination of Gatuline Expression™ and Argireline work together to relax the appearance of facial tension and expression lines, as well as boost the skin’s natural collagen production. Line Filler produces immediate results, but will also help eliminate the appearance of expression lines with continued use. The product is designed to be used under or over makeup and can also be used to touch up throughout the day.
Prep + Prime Skin Refined Zone ($19.50) (Limited Edition)
Prep + Prime Skin Refined Zone is a partial primer designed for use in the T-Zone. This lightweight, oil-free, soy-based emulsion instantly helps minimize visible pores while helping to control excess surface oil and shine. M·A·C employs High Tech Optics, an advanced technology powder and light diffusers to fill in lines. The result: an invisible, natural-looking, long-lasting matte finish that also helps keep pores clean, clear and unclogged. It mattifies and hides imperfections using advanced powders and microspheres while a Mannose-Phosphate blend gently exfoliates away dead cells giving the skin a more youthful look and silica particles absorb oil. In addition to immediately minimizing pore appearance and shine, 24% experience an increased luminosity and clarity of the skin. Additionally, clinical tests show that over time, the Prep + Prime Skin Refined Zone reduces the appearance of clogged pores and shrinks the appearance of pores to nearly two-thirds of its original size.
Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder ($21.00) (Limited Edition)
Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder is not your usual translucent powder. With a virtually invisible feather-light, silky colorless application, the powder both reduces shine and maintains radiance due to a finely milled formula of corn starch, silica and micronized mica. Though it was designed to set and stabilize makeup, it can also be worn alone over moisturizer for a natural and radiant complexion. It was also a huge hit backstage during fashion week and was used at nearly every major show including Zac Posen, Badgley Mischka, Stella McCartney, Behnaz Sarafpour, Alberta Ferretti and Giles.
Brush ($34.00)
  • 129SH All-purpose for blush or face powder. This brush is particularly good for blush application. The fibers are soft and form a full, rounded shape.

going to try out the prep+prime. Already have bitter and white frost and a brush. Only ones im debating on is the lipsticks. having girl about town just makes me feel like impassionate is gonna be a waste. anyone agree or disagree?

TISH1124

^^^ FYI...I just finished MAC Chat.....the Prep & Prime Items will be Permanent items online and at MAC Freestanding locations ....Only LE at counters

SparklingWaves

If I didn't have one of the fuchsia lipsticks, I would get one. I have MUFE High Definition powder and I was wondering how this powder compares to it.

TISH1124

^^ Not sure but I do think I want to try the transluscent powder...I am always in search of the perfect finishing powder

l1onqueen

Pass! I would love a pore refining product but I haven't had the best of luck with MAC's skincare stuff

l1onqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystrill
I want the line filler and refined zone.

Please share your thoughts on this if you do get it, I'm curious but I'm so broke right now I cant even afford to pay attention!

User38

passing on this too.. not impressed with MAC skincare and more repromotes.. at least not until they give another 25% discount
smiles.gif

yummy411

i saw another specktra member with satinfinish foundation and the translucent powder and she had this soft focus, sheen to her skin that i ran out and bought the white translucent powder. i hope it looks just as dazzling on me! her skin was flawless!!!

oh and i also bought the prep and prime lip as i've been wanting to give it a run for some time. before the collection debuted, i got impassioned l/s.. whoa nelly! it's bright. but i'm gonna try to work with it
winks.gif

K_ashanti

please let us know about the powder yummy!!!! i'm dying to try but i'm too lazy to go to MAC ( neva thought the day would come LOL)