color ready??? are ya'll passing on this?

spectrolite

I'm going to buy the Refined Zone base. Sounds like a good product
smiles.gif

gingin501

Got the Refined Zone and the Transparent Powder.......I wasn't interested until I went into the store and tried it them on!

Blkbderfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by l1onqueen
Pass! I would love a pore refining product but I haven't had the best of luck with MAC's skincare stuff

I bought this today and tried it out, and no lie, I can definitely see the difference in my pores. This is an awesome product and believe me..I have been searching high and low for a pore minimizer and have tried many! Just thought I would share!
thmbup.gif

RebekahR

Getting the finishing powder next week..before it vanishes from the counters! hoping they have it in!! sounds amazing!

yummy411

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_hood_model
please let us know about the powder yummy!!!! i'm dying to try but i'm too lazy to go to MAC ( neva thought the day would come LOL)

i think i love it for a white translucent powder, in that it gives off a glow. it does give that soft focus look. i have a white translucent powder from derma blend that gives you a soft look, matted, but not the glow. wish i could compare it to mufe hd.

penultimate liner
yes.gif
YES.. LOVE. fine line, thick line. ... and i can line without pulling my eyelid to smooth out the skin.... i usually use maybelline's liquid liner where you dip the (felt) tip back into the pot for more juice.. no ma'am! not here!

got the prep and prime lip.. will get back to you on that one!

ok must get the refined zone... i love a smooth surface for my blush!
th_wink3.gif

LatinaRose

I'm going to B2M for Show Orchid sometime soon, but I live near the Pro store so I'm in no hurry. The collection just reminded me that I wanted it.

And I don't really trust MAC skincare.