Colorful acrylics I've gotten!

mickey_ds

Hey i love colored tips.I currently have black with sparkles in it. What place in hayward, ca has the powders? I get mine done in Castro Valley or in Merced. They do it really nice in merced and thats where my boyfriends family lives, so we go there every few weeks. but where i hayward? Im just curouis....

hr44

TWO new pics of acrylics from this summer!
I wasn't a big fan of the green... or more so I was over it after tennis ended for me. Lol.

BUT I personally LOVE my new set! I got it just yesterday. Check them out!

liv

Wow I love the glitter. I love the China Glaze and OPI glitter polishes, but these are so sparkly! I'm not one for getting tips (I hate long nails on me, I feel like they look witchy because I already have long skinny fingers, so I like to keep them pretty short), and I'm afraid of acrylic damaging my real nails. Can they use the powders without the acrylic, or is that what 'sets' it?

pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey_ds
but where i hayward? Im just curouis....

I have no idea what the place is called! hahaha...

It's located in that compound where the new Target is built.

I've been there once, my boyfriend lives there and his sister always gets her nails done there.

sorry i'm not much help hah

pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey_ds
but where i hayward? Im just curouis....

I have no idea what the place is called! hahaha...

It's located in that compound where the new Target is built.

I've been there once, my boyfriend lives there and his sister always gets her nails done there.

sorry i'm not much help hah

OohJeannie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollbaby
I love you nails hun! They are super gorgeous!
thmbup.gif
Unfortch, Jersey is really slow ... especially my town... and I've never seen glitter powder until now! I just have the regular permanent french that I've been doing for years now.. I love the glitter..its such a great touch! I wish they would do that here!
ssad.gif

What town are you in? I saw them in Perth Amboy and Woodbridge too

LMD84

wow these nails look amazing!! however does any uk girls know if they do this kinda glittery stuff in the uk? because when i once had gel nails all that i got was french tips rather than a glittery finish which i would love!!!!! so anyone in the uk had it done and what did you ask for?

hr44

Quote:
Originally Posted by liv
Wow I love the glitter. I love the China Glaze and OPI glitter polishes, but these are so sparkly! I'm not one for getting tips (I hate long nails on me, I feel like they look witchy because I already have long skinny fingers, so I like to keep them pretty short), and I'm afraid of acrylic damaging my real nails. Can they use the powders without the acrylic, or is that what 'sets' it?

The glitter is mixed in the acrylic powder. The nails are full acrylic, with a gel coat on top to keep the sparkle showing. My cousin gets hers done short and mine are relatively of short/medium length because I can't do long nails... the pics of them longer, you can tell I NEED a fill, desperately. Lol.

ashleydenise

I have to ask where in Cali do you live?! lol I want your nail tech, he/she does an AMAZING job!

I'm in Fairfield and I CAN'T find someone that I love for the life of me! =[

hr44

Aww thanks... ya I know it can be hard to find someone you like especially when you WANT someone you like. I live in Antelope near Roseville...

It's kind of a trip from Fairfield... but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do...

Like my hair.. when I lived in San Diego I had one bad haircut and from then on I would only get my hair cut when I came back to visit home because I've had her since '97. I'm sooo glad to be back home now! lol.

ashleydenise

Quote:
Originally Posted by hr44
Aww thanks... ya I know it can be hard to find someone you like especially when you WANT someone you like. I live in Antelope near Roseville...

It's kind of a trip from Fairfield... but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do...

Like my hair.. when I lived in San Diego I had one bad haircut and from then on I would only get my hair cut when I came back to visit home because I've had her since '97. I'm sooo glad to be back home now! lol.

Yea that is kind of far =[ boo. oh well, I guess I'll continue my search lol

And I so understand about the hair thing, I'm so scared to move cause I won't go to anyone else for my hair AND I love my threader so I'm so scared! lol

MAC_addiction<3

Wowwwwwww..
th_drool.gif

I loveee the pink & Silver and the glittery french manicuree
Also the pink ones youve just had are to DIE FORR!!
xxxxx

BeautyPsycho

Very pretty.
Can I give some constructive criticism (not just to the OP), I hope it's ok, I don't want to sound mean or anything...

When I look at these pics (in this topic) nails seem to get wider as they get longer, which shouldn't happen... natural nails are all the same width, no matter how long they are... if you get what I mean? So I think it would look better if they file the gel on the sides, to make sure it looks natural...
I know it's all personal taste, I'm just trowing my opinion out there..
smiles.gif

Example-
Link
Link2

jacquelinda

wow so pretty! i never seen anything like this in nyc but in japan, the nails are so decked out its kinda gorgeously strange.

GlitterGeet

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacquelinda
wow so pretty! i never seen anything like this in nyc but in japan, the nails are so decked out its kinda gorgeously strange.

Yea this is all the rage in Cali. I actually after some years took off my nails. Crazyyyyy... I know. But I had a good run. I may have to update some of the nails I've gotten. It's been awhile.

Now I have my normal lil baby nails which I equally love. =)