Colour forms online!!!!!

Claire84

I didn't bother getting any of the Colour Forms stuff off the site cos it's the stuff that they haven't put online that I was after!

As for the red brush set being a different pice, the contents of it are different to the other two so maybe the brushes in it are cheaper? Just hazarding a guess... it could be just that they've made a cock up though! ;P

ritchieramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by x.DOLLYMiX.x
I cant believe they didnt put the entire collection online? Really stupid lol.

It seems like a really odd thing to have done - surely it should have been all or nothing? Oh well, at least we have some stuff available online, though it would have to be all the most expensive stuff from the collection that's there tempting me ... !
th_rolleye0014.gif

melliquor

Does anybody know at Selfridges if they are getting the full collection? I remember last year for Novel Twist they didn't get the BPs or any of the lippies or blushes. I already CPed for eveything but I didn't get Royal Flush or one of the blushes... was hoping to see them in person.

melliquor

CF is not an exclusive to Selfridges but to Brown Thomas... just had confirmation from Selfridges.

ritchieramone

I had never heard of Brown Thomas so I had to Google it to find out. Nice to see that MAC are excluding Scottish, Welsh and English shoppers ... !
thmbdn.gif

I reckon that's the end of my Colour Forms shopping then - perhaps Brown Thomas offer mail order but to be honest, I can't be bothered finding out now!

melliquor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchieramone
I had never heard of Brown Thomas so I had to Google it to find out. Nice to see that MAC are excluding Scottish, Welsh and English shoppers ... !
thmbdn.gif

When the MA told me, I was like... WHO!!! Never heard of them either. It sucks... we didn't get the full collection and is only in Ireland. This is why I am refusing to buy my MAC in the UK anymore.

MAC IF YOU ARE READING... VERY DISAPPOINTED
nonono.gif
nonono.gif
nonono.gif
nonono.gif
nonono.gif
!!!!

Luceuk

Why just Ireland, how stupid. Surely they'd make alot more money selling it to the UK as well.

Ang9000

Im really pissed off now. When I called MAC yesterday they told me I could use my pro discount on colour forms, now I've just called to order & they're telling me I can't! Not happy

glam8babe

thats pathetic... i have heard of brown thomas from reading the irish beauty blog, what do they expect us to do? hop on a plane to Brown Thomas and get our makeup then go home? they are useless!

Jot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani California
Hehe, yeah, I'm with you!!
lol.gif
tong.gif

i looked at the site and still didn't buy - i'm so good
smiles.gif
- just don't look at my starflash haul

Claire84

Gahhhh I wish I was heading to Dublin soon so I could get Colour Forms. We don't get Brown Thomas in N.Ireland, which sucks. Ah well, it's MAC's loss because I'm sure they would have made a lot more money from this collection if they'd put the whole collection at counters and online.

DirtyPlum

This explains why there wasnt much emphasis on this collection at Training. I guess something changed between then and now. At least some of it is online and maybe you can CP the other bits and pieces.

ritchieramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyPlum
I guess something changed between then and now.

It seems peculiar that they told you one thing at update and then changed it. I guess they can do what they like but you gave us the info you had in good faith so presumably most other MAC MAs will also have ended up receiving incorrect details about Colour Forms too. That's a shame when you were helping us out by sharing what you knew, so
thmbup.gif
to DirtyPlum and
thmbdn.gif
to MAC!

DirtyPlum

^^ Aww thanks ritchieramone. Yes, to be honest the information provided was really vague and there have been a few instances of this recently. For example with Sonic chic, electroflash and new view - We had NO idea about these until they came into store (but I had already seen them on specktra) and they were not mentioned in any of our training books etc. I'm not sure what / how things are planned etc and who dictates what i.e. does UK get the go-ahead from USA or are we fairly independent? who knows, but i will find out.

melliquor

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
the purple brush set has sold out
ssad.gif

Bloody hell... that was quick.

glam8babe

i know! i've never known anything to sell out so quickly on the uk site especially this year (apart from dress camp obv)

Latest posts