Originally Posted by glam8babe
the purple brush set has sold out
ssad.gif

well that has made my decision for me then
thmbdn.gif

glam8babe

yeh same
ssad.gif
i dont want the green one coz i hate green.. and the red one i already have most of the brushes
aww well more money lost for them

melliquor

They must have only had a few of them in... that is what I mean... we get a few things from a collection but limited as well.

x.DOLLYMiX.x

I cant believe its sold out already:O, I dont think I will be getting any brush sets I have at least 3 brushes out of them
greengrin.gif

Ang9000

I got my green one in the post today. Does anyone think the purple one actually looks blue? Thats why I went for the green

glam8babe

the purple one looks blue on the MAC swatches but from swatches on here by specktra members they look purple

Ang9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
the purple one looks blue on the MAC swatches but from swatches on here by specktra members they look purple

Damn, maybe I should've got the purple
winkiss.gif
Good job I like green though
greengrin.gif

DirtyPlum

So... the reason for exclusives - is simply that. To keep MAC exclusive and in regards to only certain stores getting a particular collection... well MAC like to treat their stores who are performing well and seeing as Brown Thomas is at number two and have done amazingly well to get there, (selfridges london, no.1) they were treated with Colour Forms.

Hope this helps clear things up. Also... I guess for the more avid fans not in reach of the collection, I feel we were emailed pretty much as soon as the collection was launched online.

I guess its up to us how far we take our obsession and what we come to expect... but thats a completely different thread topic!

Dani California

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jot
i looked at the site and still didn't buy - i'm so good
smiles.gif
- just don't look at my starflash haul

Haha!!
lol.gif

OK, I won't look.......much
cutey.gif
Anyway, when I went to the MAC counter they were sold out of the ones I was interested in anyway. Am doing good resisting so far!!
greengrin.gif

Latest posts