ColourPop

novocainedreams

2 new lippiestix and lippie pencils launch tomorrow
I just saw that! whoops I meant FEMINIST! ....
th_drool.gif
Not Brink, I may give in and place my first order tomorrow, LOL.

edit: they're actually up now too.

PinayGator

I will write those down! I am going to Europe tomorrow, but when I get back I'll place an order :D  How about any shadows? have u tried them? Colors look spectacular
I have a little more (okay, a lot more) than a dozen of the shadows, I posted swatches at the beginning of the thread! They're also super pigmented, albeit shimmery/metallic. There are a few rich mattes as well, but I think the shimmer/metallic shades are their best. I bought Bandit annnnd the olive green one from their last fall collection recently, I'll need to add those to my swatches!
http://instagram.com/p/vCYx5iCwRt/
My wishlist never ends!

mel33t

Okay I'm ordering tonight :sigh: I'll post swatches when I get them I'm getting neutral eyeshadows (cause duh) and lippie sticks. :stars: How long did this stuff take to ship?

PinayGator

They release new ones like every week! I want feminist, brink, ellarie. I want them all!
Ellarie. Ellarie all the things. I'm contemplating a BU already with my future order. The liner is definitely a tad darker, but with their powers combined...
thud.gif

DILLIGAF

I got all matte except for Flawless. It's a satin. Now they go an release Feminist. I'm on the site again putting things in my cart. They feel amazing and they smell amazing!

Lipstickjunkii

I just ordered about 9 shadows with the $5 coupon then they go release Feminist and Brink? Ugh! Feminist seems like a NARS Train Bleu dupe. I def want the new stuff but gotta be patient. I paired Flawless and MAC Flat out Fabulous last weekend. Loved it!

CrimsonQuill157

Ugh. I've got $75 worth of stuff in my cart. No liners, just lipsticks and a four shadow set. I'm screwed. I guess I'll just dream ha

blondie929

Okay I'm ordering tonight :sigh: I'll post swatches when I get them I'm getting neutral eyeshadows (cause duh) and lippie sticks. :stars: How long did this stuff take to ship?
I ordered on Oct 21 and they shipped it Oct24 I received it the 27th and I live in NY

DILLIGAF

I'm wearing Leather right now and it feels amazing. It's not drying and its a really flattering purple. I have it's matching pencil in my cart along with feminist and its pencil and a few more colors.