ColourPop

blondie929

I'm literally about to order 30 bucks worth of skimpy lol it's literally my perfect nude. So happy the hunt is finally over! Now when I go on temptalia or I see people reviewing any nudes or lipsticks I'm like why would I buy that when I found my perfect nude for 5 bucks! Lol

Dolly Snow

Have you guys noticed all the youtubers saying BITCHette instead of bichette haha
haha Yea
I'm literally about to order 30 bucks worth of skimpy lol it's literally my perfect nude. So happy the hunt is finally over! Now when I go on temptalia or I see people reviewing any nudes or lipsticks I'm like why would I buy that when I found my perfect nude for 5 bucks! Lol
It is worth it!

nikkideevah

I dont even know why I searched on here.. yall are enablers..lolol I still dont know if I want the lip stix or the pencils..

Dolly Snow

I dont even know why I searched on here.. yall are enablers..lolol I still dont know if I want the lip stix or the pencils..
The pencils are great and are creamy enough to be worn alone.
But the lipstixs are fab too.
It is hard to decide...maybe pick one pencil and one lipstix to start off with and sample.

nikkideevah

The pencils are great and are creamy enough to be worn alone.
But the lipstixs are fab too.
It is hard to decide...maybe pick one pencil and one lipstix to start off with and sample.
yeah I had seven lipsticks in the cart.. but Im going to switch a few to pencils

xlisaa

Finally placed an order with them since they have the $5 off if you sign up for newsletter. I'm so excited to get them! Does anyone know what shipping carrier they use?

nikkideevah

just received an email for a free eyeshadow due to them reaching 70k followers on IG

first 500 to spend $40 and code is 70k

thefbomb

My package has been delivered! lol. I ordered about 10 for myself. All satins and mattes, Im so excited to get home and try them

DILLIGAF

My order shipped on Monday!
My package has been delivered! lol. I ordered about 10 for myself. All satins and mattes, Im so excited to get home and try them
SWATCH!!!! SWATCH!!!!! SWATCH!!!!!
please?
sigh.gif

thefbomb

931c89fa_image.jpeg
Just opened em! Haven't tried yet but they smell great! I'm so relieved. I'm so ready to put these babies on!