ColourPop

blondie929

df3be2ad_image.jpeg
cfb8bb49_image.jpeg
Skimpy lipstick and liner. I love thissssss

blondie929

Grind is a perfect dupe for Mac Heroine via swatches. Leather I need too
For some reason the shade is really speaking to me and I think the name matches it perfectly and I have no idea why but I look at the shade and I'm like " yeah you look like a leather " lol

Jaymuhlee

I was trying to ignore all of the hype around this brand because I felt like all of a sudden everyone was talking about them. After watching some videos and hanging out on their website for probably too long, I have four eyeshadows and two lip pencils in my cart. I'm trying to fill in gaps instead of buying too much and Brills and Leather fit the bill. I feel like I should buy at least one lippie stick but I'm going to stay strong and skip them.

Eyeshadow-wise, my four picks are: So Quiche, Cricket, Cheeky, and Get Lucky - which I could probably do without but I keep thinking I'd rather put that $4.99 shipping fee towards another product.

blondie929

I was trying to ignore all of the hype around this brand because I felt like all of a sudden everyone was talking about them. After watching some videos and hanging out on their website for probably too long, I have four eyeshadows and two lip pencils in my cart. I'm trying to fill in gaps instead of buying too much and Brills and Leather fit the bill. I feel like I should buy at least one lippie stick but I'm going to stay strong and skip them.  Eyeshadow-wise, my four picks are: So Quiche, Cricket, Cheeky, and Get Lucky - which I could probably do without but I keep thinking I'd rather put that $4.99 shipping fee towards another product. 
I live brills both liner and lippie stix are great

Latest posts