ColourPop

thefbomb

I have 10 in my cart! trying to narrow them down! I have pony, cake, rocket, fancy, trixie, clique, frenchie, chi chi, heart on and bichette

thefbomb

hmm get them all lol 5 bucks a piece
haha, thats what I keep thinking, thats some positive reenforcement i need, i just get worried like what if I dont like them! but so far the reviews seem to be good. I have no business buying makeup but...its so cheap. I called my sister up and gave her the link so thinks are going to be jumping into my cart now haha.

Dolly Snow

haha, thats what I keep thinking, thats some positive reenforcement i need, i just get worried like what if I dont like them! but so far the reviews seem to be good. I have no business buying makeup but...its so cheap. I called my sister up and gave her the link so thinks are going to be jumping into my cart now haha.
:lol: so far the mattes are lovely mattes. They are worth it

thefbomb

They are worth it
Put the order through! I feel like a bad bad girl
yahoo.gif

Dolly Snow

So I went to the store today...Sadly Creature stains like a mofo. So I couldn't get one of Pitch on myself. However my sister was wearing Pitch so I asked her for a pic. Hope you all don't mind :) Creature :)
465e6277_CAM02784.jpeg
Pitch
dc809e6c_CAM01368.jpeg

blondie929

So I went to the store today...Sadly Creature stains like a mofo. So I couldn't get one of Pitch on myself. However my sister was wearing Pitch so I asked her for a pic. Hope you all don't mind :) Creature :)
465e6277_CAM02784.jpeg
Pitch
dc809e6c_CAM01368.jpeg
My mom loves creature! It's a good thing she has a birthday coming up! You look great dolly love it especially with the hair it just pops! Your sister looks amazing in pitch I love it!

blondie929

Skimpy is an amazing nude! I think I may have just found my perfect nude! And brills is gorgeous it's so beautiful I am so happy this may have been my best makeup purchase in a while!

Latest posts