ColourPop

PinayGator

I can't order yet
I was itching to make another order, so I grabbed the Ellarie lippie/pencil, Frida lippie, Leather lippie and the liners for three of my other lippies (Creature, LBB and Bichette). I was planning on buying another Audacious lipstick, but I don't show enough love to the three I already have, so $5 lippies make me feel a little less wasteful.

Dolly Snow

I was itching to make another order, so I grabbed the Ellarie lippie/pencil, Frida lippie, Leather lippie and the liners for three of my other lippies (Creature, LBB and Bichette). I was planning on buying another Audacious lipstick, but I don't show enough love to the three I already have, so $5 lippies make me feel a little less wasteful.
You'll have to swatch Frida and Ellarie for me when you get them.
I totally understand how you feel, buying these make me feel less wasteful too.
I love how well they store too, so sleek lol

blondie929

Skimpy looks great on you. Have you taken any photos of Brills yet?
82838812_image.jpeg
Just brills lip liner
b71cb2d2_image.jpeg
Brills liner and lippie
6b41fe6d_image.jpeg
Just brills lippie

CrimsonQuill157

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FntgsVyQz7A

Ellarie wearing Ellarie lippie pencil

Ooh pretty. and I like her video!

Quote: Originally Posted by blondie929

Just brills lip liner

Brills liner and lippie

Just brills lippie
This is what I wanted Dodgy Girl to look like. I'm so glad I skipped that now.

slowlikehoney

I just discovered ColourPop today and after seeing swatches of their lipsticks, I'm gonna need almost every one of them. You can't beat the price either!

blondie929

I bet! I'm aiming for Frida, Ellarie, LBB, Flawless, Bichette, Creature, and Leather. I don't know if I need the pencils but I might go for one or two. Do you have any?
The lip pencils don't budge! Once they are on my lips they don't transfer on a cup they do start to fade a tad after eating they are great

DILLIGAF

*sighs* I don't know what made me start looking at YT videos today about the lipsticks? I've managed to avoid the eyeshadows thus far but now I'm caught in a lippie stix vortex, and it's sucking me in. I have 6, that's right 6 lipsticks in my cart.

• Flawless
  • Heart On
  • Creature
  • Leather
  • Ellarie
  • Bichette
You know how much I love a vampy dark lip. AND purple mattes. This has me written all over it. I'm just sitting here thinking of a reason not to buy.

Dolly Snow

*sighs* I don't know what made me start looking at YT videos today about the lipsticks? I've managed to avoid the eyeshadows thus far but now I'm caught in a lippie stix vortex, and it's sucking me in. I have 6, that's right 6 lipsticks in my cart. 
  • Flawless
  • Heart On
  • Creature
  • Leather
  • Ellarie
  • Bichette
You know how much I love a vampy dark lip. AND purple mattes. This has me written all over it. I'm just sitting here thinking of a reason not to buy.
:pompom:

Lipstickjunkii

I got my goodies today and I love! Now I want Ellarie and Bossy (so much for not buying any more reds...smh)

1st 3 L-R: Leather, Bitchette, Bunny

Other set, L-R: Flawless, Heart on, I heart this.