ColourPop

Dolly Snow

a3e52f3c_image.jpeg
This is the best I could do right now!
:eyelove:

Bubek07

i've been eyeing alot of their stuff for sometime now but they dont ship internationally as far as i know

PinayGator

My order is out for delivery, so hopefully I can get some quick arm swatches in before I go to the gym...because I don't want to be that person wearing vampy lipstick and pouring sweat.
icon_eek.gif

PinayGator

It's a little overcast outside, so this is an indoor swatch of The Ellarie lippie stix and liner. It's gorgeous!
f300ce46_image.jpeg

PinayGator

omg your lips!
Gorgeous! I love that color on u!
I haven't heard of this brand before!
What do u guys recommend I try first? :D omg all swatches look awesome
D'aww, thank you!

I'm hopelessly bias, but definitely try the mattes. They're super pigmented, but not overly drying (I usually use some sort of balm to prep though). I'm loving Bichette, LBB, Creature and now Ellarie right now. I just got Leather in my last haul, but I haven't had a chance to play with it yet.

v0ltagekid

D'aww, thank you!

I'm hopelessly bias, but definitely try the mattes. They're super pigmented, but not overly drying (I usually use some sort of balm to prep though). I'm loving Bichette, LBB, Creature and now Ellarie right now. I just got Leather in my last haul, but I haven't had a chance to play with it yet.
I will write those down! I am going to Europe tomorrow, but when I get back I'll place an order :D
How about any shadows? have u tried them?
Colors look spectacular

thefbomb

D'aww, thank you!

I think the ones you just listed will be next on my list!

Bubek07

ur killin me here
ive been eyeing their things for a few weeks now
and i just got a replay to my email they dont ship internationally
weeping.gif