ColourPop

Dolly Snow

Dolly can you do some lip swatches? Pitch looks good!
It'll have to be tomorrow babe, but yea I will do them for you
heart.gif

Dolly Snow

It's late but my sister is wearing Bunny and took a pic for you all! She is wearing a little bit of black liner on the outer corners and lined lightly.
2d733de6_CAM01337-1.jpeg

Dolly Snow

Ooh yeah they have lots to choose from. So you're going to pick up some more shades?
winks.gif
Oh yes I will pick up more!
The shadows go on like a dream even without primer. Super pigmented and buttery soft.
The texture is squishy.
The lippiestix, I've been wearing Creature for 5 hours and not one bit drying.

novocainedreams

Forgot to mention this is my 4 year old nieces hand lol
Another on my long list of things I want to try....it's a very long list.
girlhaha.gif
I have my eye on Leather, Brills, Creature, maybe wet, bunny and bull....and maybe one of the coral ones.

Does your niece love swatching? hehe.

Dolly Snow

Another on my long list of things I want to try....it's a very long list. :haha:  I have my eye on Leather, Brills, Creature, maybe wet, bunny and bull....and maybe one of the coral ones. Does your niece love swatching? hehe.
That's almost all of them lol Creature is a must have! Oh yes lol as soon as it was delivered..she said to me "those are lipsticks right? (Long pause) in the box?" Lol her vocab is improving certain words she says perfectly and some are not so perfect lol. She even asked to put Bunny on her lips haha

novocainedreams

She even asked to put Bunny on her lips haha
Awww cute, hehe. What's she going to be for Halloween? Does she want to have her face done up. And it's only SIX!
girlhaha.gif
But mostly the first three, since the last three are probably similar to my NYX....but I'll still probably end up with them at some point. LOL.

Dolly Snow

Awww cute, hehe. What's she going to be for Halloween? Does she want to have her face done up. And it's only SIX!
girlhaha.gif
But mostly the first three, since the last three are probably similar to my NYX....but I'll still probably end up with them at some point. LOL.
Princess Sofia for halloween. No she doesn't I am trying to talk her into it lol all she wants is her hair done. What about your niece?
Lol they are very much worth it.

novocainedreams

Princess Sofia for halloween. No she doesn't I am trying to talk her into it lol all she wants is her hair done. What about your niece?
Lol they are very much worth it.
Fairy Princess haha. My mom got her this cute pink dress with a tutu and flowers on it and fair wing with a wand topped with a flower. I am going to Disneyland this week so I might find her something cute to go along with it. I don't know if she'll want her face done either haha.

Dolly Snow

Fairy Princess haha. My mom got her this cute pink dress with a tutu and flowers on it and fair wing with a wand topped with a flower. I am going to Disneyland this week so I might find her something cute to go along with it. I don't know if she'll want her face done either haha.
Haha aww so cute!
Oh how awesome. Are you taking her to disneyland? or is this a strictly adult thing lol I do that.
Haha kids are so cute.

novocainedreams

Haha aww so cute!
Oh how awesome. Are you taking her to disneyland? or is this a strictly adult thing lol I do that.
Haha kids are so cute.
Strictly adult. I am going with my aunts for MY birthday. Hahaha. Last year I went with my bff and we took her son for his 4th birthday and it was fun but it reminded me I really wanted to go and enjoy it....for myself, LOL. My mom and I thought about taking her but we decided we should wait maybe another year, so she's older and can remember more. It's a lot for a little kid, I learned that last year, LOL.

Dolly Snow

Strictly adult. I am going with my aunts for MY birthday. Hahaha. Last year I went with my bff and we took her son for his 4th birthday and it was fun but it reminded me I really wanted to go and enjoy it....for myself, LOL. My mom and I thought about taking her but we decided we should wait maybe another year, so she's older and can remember more. It's a lot for a little kid, I learned that last year, LOL.
Lol I agree, it is too much for a kid. They see all their fave characters and the houses and rides..it is overwhelming lol
Awesome lol I love that it is adults going. I am a total kid at heart, love love disneyland.
Anything princess or disney count me in haha
Enjoy yourself, remember it is all about you. Have some fun, relax lol disneyland is a magical place

Latest posts