ColourPop

Indieprincess

That sucks! Hopefully they'll send you replacements vs. just telling you to 'press them back together and they'll be like new'. I hate that. They're completely missing the point! If I buy a brand new item, I expect it to arrive that way - brand new and in tact! 
I don't think you could press them. The formula is much creamier than the blushes and they don't dry down, they should send replacements.

MissElle12

Oh no! That is awful, email them asap..yikes it seems the way they used to ship was better packaged and safer...while now they ship it in the small box alone.
Now they send products in padded envelopes too smh....and they easily rip due to the weight

Addict4MAC

Left side top to bottom: Most Necessary, Highly Waisted, Lunch Money, Monster
Right side top to bottom: Boba, Teacake, Tasty, Sticky Sweet

L-R: Monster, Lunch Money, Highly Waisted, Most Necessary

Top to Bottom: Boba, Teasecake, Tasty, Sticky Sweet

L-R: Boba, Teasecake, Tasty, Sticky Sweet

These swatches do not do these highlighters justice. These are all fabulous. Lunch Money was the only one that didn't grab my attention as much only because it seemed like an ordinary color or something I have in my vast highlighter stash or have seen before. But it was still beautiful. I think Most Necessary and Highly Waitsted remind me the most of my beloved all time favorite Mac Perfectly Poised duo highlighter. I only wore Teacake on the face yesterday. I wore Nars new multiple stick, Quantum, a bright pink shade, with Teasecake as the highlighter. Teacake was quite a chameleon in this look and much more vibrant than my pics or even how it looked in person when I swatched it on my hand. I think for now I will try to apply the highlighter before the blush so I can get a better since of the color on my skin. So all in all I'm loving these and will probably buy more. These all look so pretty and many look like they will look even better mixed together.
Oooh!!! These are sooo pretty! Thank you for the swatches.
urock.gif
I love the look of Highly Waisted and Most Necessary. I'll definitely pick those two up and a few more.

montREALady

Right side top to bottom: Boba, Teacake, Tasty, Sticky Sweet

L-R: Monster, Lunch Money, Highly Waisted, Most Necessary

Top to Bottom: Boba, Teasecake, Tasty, Sticky Sweet

L-R: Boba, Teasecake, Tasty, Sticky Sweet

These swatches do not do these highlighters justice. These are all fabulous. Lunch Money was the only one that didn't grab my attention as much only because it seemed like an ordinary color or something I have in my vast highlighter stash or have seen before. But it was still beautiful. I think Most Necessary and Highly Waitsted remind me the most of my beloved all time favorite Mac Perfectly Poised duo highlighter. I only wore Teacake on the face yesterday. I wore Nars new multiple stick, Quantum, a bright pink shade, with Teasecake as the highlighter. Teacake was quite a chameleon in this look and much more vibrant than my pics or even how it looked in person when I swatched it on my hand. I think for now I will try to apply the highlighter before the blush so I can get a better since of the color on my skin. So all in all I'm loving these and will probably buy more. These all look so pretty and many look like they will look even better mixed together.
Thanks! Most Necessary is giving me that Becca Blushed Copper vibe. I still only want Monster, Tasty and Sticky Sweet.

What brushes are you ladies using to apply them?

Rebby Writer

Not the best quality pictures, but I decided to use some of that highlight! I opened my window so that some of the natural light could come in; the highlight really shines (har har) that way.

I've got Teacake on my cheeks and Spoon in the inner corner of my eyes; also wearing Cookie lippie stix!

allthingsglam

I love Wet liner on you!  I wonder how it compares to MAC Stone lip pencil. Nice haul!:cheer:  Cant wait to hear your thoughts on these! Oooh!!! These are sooo pretty! Thank you for the swatches. :urock: I love the look of Highly Waisted and Most Necessary. I'll definitely pick those two up and a few more.
awwwww thanks so much I had stone liner And I didn't like it on me But I loveeee wet liner I bet it will be beautiful on u

Indieprincess

Thanks! Most Necessary is giving me that Becca Blushed Copper vibe. I still only want Monster, Tasty and Sticky Sweet.  What brushes are you ladies using to apply them?
Most Necessary is super subtle on my skin, so I layered it with Avalon for extra pop. Out of my stash, the only brushes that were really effective were my Bdellium 974 and Real Techniques highlighter brush. As much as I hate it, the finger method is probably most effective now that I've tried all of mine out.

Icecaramellatte

Not the best quality pictures, but I decided to use some of that highlight! I opened my window so that some of the natural light could come in; the highlight really shines (har har) that way.

I've got Teacake on my cheeks and Spoon in the inner corner of my eyes; also wearing Cookie lippie stix!

Oh can you please add your video to your signature? I'd love to see it.
Quote: Originally Posted by Indieprincess

Most Necessary is super subtle on my skin, so I layered it with Avalon for extra pop. Out of my stash, the only brushes that were really effective were my Bdellium 947 and Real Techniques highlighter brush. As much as I hate it, the finger method is probably most effective now that I've tried all of mine out.
I haven't tried all my highlighter brushes yet. I almost wish I hadn't ordered so many so that I could try one with all my highlighter brushes before moving on to another color. Don't know if I can do that. I have 165 and 189 from Mac that are highlighter brushes.

Rebby Writer

Oh can you please add your video to your signature? I'd love to see it.
Okie.
bouquet.gif

As for the question on brushes, I tried using my ecotools blush brush but that wouldn't really pick anything up. I recently got the core collection from Real Techniques and I use the contour brush from the set to blend the highlight into my blush. I honestly haven't found anything good enough that will pick up the product straight from the pan. I'm on the hunt! For now, I just apply it with my finger and blend with the brush.

montREALady

See about mixing them too. I'm not getting blessed copper from most necessary at all.  I think most necessary is lot warmer to me.  Anyhow, I've used my 159 so far.  I still have others I want to try. Oh can you please add your video to your signature?  I'd love to see it. I haven't tried all my highlighter brushes yet.  I almost wish I hadn't ordered so many so that I could try one with all my highlighter brushes before moving on to another color.  Don't know if I can do that.  I have 165 and 189 from Mac that are highlighter brushes.
I don't have any if them so I was just going based on your swatch. It looked coppery to me :) Edit: just saw a swatech of Avalon and THAT looks copper and so pretty!

montREALady

Okie. :bouquet: As for the question on brushes, I tried using my ecotools blush brush but that wouldn't really pick anything up. I recently got the core collection from Real Techniques and I use the contour brush from the set to blend the highlight into my blush. I honestly haven't found anything good enough that will pick up the product straight from the pan. I'm on the hunt! For now, I just apply it with my finger and blend with the brush.
These sound like the same consistency as my mark (Avon) Touch & Glow Shimmer Cream Cubes... Slightly annoying in that you more than likely end up using your fingers to apply it. Trying to remember what brush I used with it.

Indieprincess

Okie. :bouquet: As for the question on brushes, I tried using my ecotools blush brush but that wouldn't really pick anything up. I recently got the core collection from Real Techniques and I use the contour brush from the set to blend the highlight into my blush. I honestly haven't found anything good enough that will pick up the product straight from the pan. I'm on the hunt! For now, I just apply it with my finger and blend with the brush.
I had the same problem with my Ecotools brush, it doesn't work on the actual blushes either.

montREALady

Most Necessary is super subtle on my skin, so I layered it with Avalon for extra pop. Out of my stash, the only brushes that were really effective were my Bdellium 974 and Real Techniques highlighter brush. As much as I hate it, the finger method is probably most effective now that I've tried all of mine out.
This RT one? http://realtechniques.com/shop-collection/setting-brush