ColourPop

allthingsglam

b6e079c6_image.jpeg
boba out of stock It is a beautiful color

Rebby Writer

Olive is out of stock, too.

I'm not too worried about it. I've seen this happen with a few of their lippie stix and they come back up in a few days. I think it would take longer for them to create and stock stuff if they produced their stuff overseas like the majority of makeup brands.

crystalzi

I found a perfect brush for applying the blushes (might work for the highlighters as well I'll see today). It's the kashuk duo fiber angled brush made of synthetic and goat hair. It's the third brush in the pic. I just barely swirl the brush and it picks it up great, and also blends beautifully.
cdf7d44b_image.jpeg

mkoparanova

They're here
yahoo.gif
Unfortunately, 3 of the eyeshadows were a bit shattered and the one I liked the most - I heart this - was completely crumbled but I managed to press them together. I'm really impressed by everything! I was worried about the matte eyeshadows but they feel like cream ones! The lipsticks and lip liners are gorgeous, especially Wet and Tootsi! I'm a bit disappointed by Brills - it looks like Up the amp on my lips.
I definitely need to make a second order soon
lol.gif

allthingsglam

I found a perfect brush for applying the blushes (might work for the highlighters as well I'll see today). It's the kashuk duo fiber angled brush made of synthetic and goat hair. It's the third brush in the pic. I just barely swirl the brush and it picks it up great, and also blends beautifully.
cdf7d44b_image.jpeg
these brushes are beautiful I have that bush and was thinking about using it for these But have not got around to it yet Happy to know it works Mines is purple came in the Sk anniversary set Thanks for posting

allthingsglam

They're here :yahoo:  Unfortunately, 3 of the eyeshadows were a bit shattered and the one I liked the most - I heart this - was completely crumbled but I managed to press them together. I'm really impressed by everything! I was worried about the matte eyeshadows but they feel like cream ones! The lipsticks and lip liners are gorgeous, especially Wet and Tootsi! I'm a bit disappointed by Brills - it looks like Up the amp on my lips.  I definitely need to make a second order soon :lol:
Happy u love your goodies

crystalzi

So my order came and it was a mess. Hippo looks shriveled up and there is barely any product in these! Spoon was shattered and a couple others had problems too. I emailed them with pics but from what I've seen with their recent responses to damaged products I'm not too happy about it. :(
b49bcadb_image.jpeg
e93685c0_image.jpeg

crystalzi

Wow!!  Now I'm rethinking ordering from them.  I hope you get this resolved. 
Well I sent a message with pics about 20 mins ago and Adam from cs already replied saying they will replace them! I will keep you ladies updated but so far I am impressed. My last couple cs experiences were pretty poor. Maybe they are having a turn around! :)

mkoparanova

This is how I heart this arrived:
e60c5ef3_20150506_174914.jpeg
I don't think I can do anything about it though because I used a forwarder. Even if they send me a replacement, I'd have to pay 3x the price for shipping.