ColourPop

montREALady

Wow!! Now I'm rethinking ordering from them. I hope you get this resolved.
Me too.

Quote: Originally Posted by crystalzi

Well I sent a message with pics about 20 mins ago and Adam from cs already replied saying they will replace them! I will keep you ladies updated but so far I am impressed. My last couple cs experiences were pretty poor. Maybe they are having a turn around!
smiles.gif
Oh that's good, as long as they're replacing them. That's the key to any good company as we all know, good, fast cs who can actually help.

Texasgulfcoast

THAT IS TERRIBLE

Quote: Originally Posted by mkoparanova

This is how I heart this arrived:

I don't think I can do anything about it though because I used a forwarder. Even if they send me a replacement, I'd have to pay 3x the price for shipping.
I'm afraid to order more seeing all these pictures. I ordered eyeshadows last year no problem. I've really been thinking about the blushes and highlighters. But these pictures freak me out!

Avarier

I don't think I can do anything about it though because I used a forwarder. Even if they send me a replacement, I'd have to pay 3x the price for shipping.
that looks gross... man, what's going on with their products lately? I wonder if the heat is affecting them?

Vandekamp

I love Wet liner on you!  I wonder how it compares to MAC Stone lip pencil. Nice haul!:cheer:  Cant wait to hear your thoughts on these! Oooh!!! These are sooo pretty! Thank you for the swatches. :urock: I love the look of Highly Waisted and Most Necessary. I'll definitely pick those two up and a few more.
Thank you. I can't wait to share my swatches.

Avarier

Temptalia posted swatches of all the hightlighters!!

http://www.temptalia.com/sneak-peek-colourpop-super-shock-cheeks-pearlized-highlighters-photos-swatches