ColourPop

Vandekamp

I can't wait to see your swatches.
Sorry for the delay and quality of the pictures. I have an old 4S IPhone. I plan on getting the new iPhone 6 soon. Here is Ellarie lip liner and lipstick.

Vandekamp

Since I have Ellarie, should I get the Ellarie lip pencil to go with it? I'm trying to decide if it's necessary or not?
I have to say that I think you could even get along with the lip pencil alone. I love all of the Color Pop Lip Liners. All of them are great to use all over the lips.

thefbomb

I just went crazy! I wanted to wait till maybe December since they get new lippies so frequently but I couldn't wait anymore! I got a few things for my sister and a lot for me haha. They're just such a great price and they're great products. YOU ALL FEEL ME, RIGHT?
faaa9eef_image.jpeg
f4c67f95_image.jpeg

slowlikehoney

I have to say that I think you could even get along with the lip pencil alone. I love all of the Color Pop Lip Liners. All of them are great to use all over the lips.

Thanks. I'll definitely have to try a few! They seem like they're easy to apply, not draggy, etc.

Quote: Originally Posted by thefbomb

I just went crazy! I wanted to wait till maybe December since they get new lippies so frequently but I couldn't wait anymore! I got a few things for my sister and a lot for me haha. They're just such a great price and they're great products. YOU ALL FEEL ME, RIGHT?

A+ haul. And I totally understand because I feel like doing the same, lol, but I'll probably end up only picking up Forget The Fruit Cake and some lip pencils. I'm still wondering if they'll have some sort of Black Friday deal.

Dolly Snow

faaa9eef_image.jpeg
f4c67f95_image.jpeg
Girl, buy it all!!! Way to haul!

thefbomb

Thanks. I'll definitely have to try a few! They seem like they're easy to apply, not draggy, etc. A+ haul. And I totally understand because I feel like doing the same, lol, but I'll probably end up only picking up Forget The Fruit Cake and some lip pencils. I'm still wondering if they'll have some sort of Black Friday deal.
Yeah with such a great price tag and product theyre hard to resist. Ah yes Black Friday! I thought about waiting too, they might have a deal or somethin!
You sure did. Great haul.It's only $5 a pop so it doesn't matter, right?
lolz.gif
Exactly $5 is an awesome deal!
Girl, buy it all!!! Way to haul!
Hah! So hard to resist temptaion ;)